Sore boobs!

marge

Reaction score
Morning all :wave:

Just a quick question....

I know everyone is different but when it comes to sore boobs how should they feel?!

Mine have been tender since last thurs, they dont really hurt to touch they are just 'there'! They sort of ache and the right one has a bit of a pain in it on the outside (on and off). They have got a bit bigger tho!

:shock:

I have never really had an issue with them feeling sore at any stage of my cycle, either on or of the pill.

I dont know if I should take it as a positive sign or not :?

I'm due on tomorrow so not sure what to think!

When I remember back to when I was pregnant - this was a long time ago back in 2003, the only reason I knew something was up was because my boobs were so unbelievably sore and they tingled by themselves almost. The hurt to move, bend over, pretty much do anything. The nipples hurt aswell. They really were sore to the touch.

I wish I remembered this every month when I think I could be pregnant cos my boobs hurt, when in reality they hurt nowhere near as much as when I really was pregnant. My pre AF boobs hurt at the sides and underneath but dont really hurt to touch, just feel a bit heavy. I hope this helps.

Also please be aware that I was not aware of my boobs hurting until after my period was late (I wasnt planning or expecting to be pregnant so it was quite a shock!)

Thanks loola :hug:

That does help, I think it is that heavy feeling I'm having.

Deep down I think AF is on her way! :(

marge said:
Thanks loola :hug:

That does help, I think it is that heavy feeling I'm having.

Deep down I think AF is on her way! :(

I hope its not! Like you said, everyone is different. Some people dont get any breast pain at all when they are pregnant, so you never know.

I dont always have sore boobs before AF arrives, thats why it throws me every month that I do and I think I might be pregnant, cos its not normal for me. Hopefully Ill remember this for next time!

Fingers crossed you get your BFP! :pray: :hug:

Thanks, I hope so too! :wink:

I'm trying to stay positive. Ok who am I kidding! Positive went out the window a few days ago

My went a lot bigger and were soooo sore, my nipples burned and with my first pregnancy I had to buy nipple cream and put breast pads soaked in it in my bra.

Everyone is different and im a wuss, but sore boobs is a good sign :hug:

I'm keeping everything crossed!

I've just logged on and all I see is BFP's - I want to join in!! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back