Sore Boobs!!!!

I'm hoping for you girls that NOT getting sore boobies is a good sign for you all

So normally I get really, really sore boobs when my AF is due about a week before but this month nothing so far. The pain gets to a point that even when I walk it hurts. So im hoping that not having sore boobs is a sign for me??

Clover I reckon this could be a very good sign for you hun. :) When you going to test again??

xx

I'm the exact same! Normally I have such sore boobs before AF is due (which is tomorrow) and they feel fine. But I have sensitive and tingly nipples!

I also have low feeling cramps and a pulling feeling near my belly button.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

i don't normally get them bad enough to say anything but this month it is really bad and sharp pains in there and sensitive nipples that nothing can touch them and look much bigger to me and i have the cramps lower tummy too and pulling near my belly button but my af is due today and not shown up

fx for you all lovely ladies xxx

Hi Clover I was just reading your post....any sign of AF yet? my boobs have been agony the last week or so but I usually only get this a few days before AF. They were so bad I had to take painkillers!

Fingers crossed for you!

Clover, my boobs were the first sign but used get bad pain before af too. Wasn't sure, but the thing that was different and made me test early was that my nipples were permanently erect! My boobs have not stopped hurting and they have grown a lot and I am only 6+4. Hoping this is a great sign for you. Xxxxx

Well I made this thread last month and AF arrived. ..so incredibly sore boobs are a AF symptom for me

I'm 7dpo now and no Soreness at all, but last month it was around this time when they started to feel sore

So ladies does Sore boobs mean AF or pregnancy for you?

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back