Sore Boobs!!!!

Clover

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm 11dpo and think I have some pre AF symptoms, but they could be pregnancy symptoms, I always get sore boobies before AF arrives, but this month they are worse than normal, I am in AGONY with them !!!!:brat:
I just keep hoping this is a pregnancy symptom

has anyone else had really sore boobs then got a BFP, or is it a sign of AF? I hate my body sometimes :lol:

xxxxx

Morning hun, this happened to me before my :bfp: I always got sore boobs before AF but they were definitely worse. Got everything crossed for you x

So normally I get really, really sore boobs when my AF is due about a week before but this month nothing so far. The pain gets to a point that even when I walk it hurts. So im hoping that not having sore boobs is a sign for me??

Clover I reckon this could be a very good sign for you hun. :) When you going to test again??

xx

I woke feeling sick and terribly sore boobs last cycle. To the point my tatas were throbbing.

Sadly it was :af: for me, but as they are so alike, and different for you - perhaps it could be a sign.

Keep the faith.

Good luck lovely.

xxxx

So normally I get really, really sore boobs when my AF is due about a week before but this month nothing so far. The pain gets to a point that even when I walk it hurts. So im hoping that not having sore boobs is a sign for me??

Clover I reckon this could be a very good sign for you hun. :) When you going to test again??

xx

ditto!! I normally get really painful swollen boobs with AF however I also got them with my CP. This month, nothing!! But everywhere I read that boobs feel worse when preg so I'm confused! If sore boobs = AF AND sore boobs = BFP then what does not sore boobs mean?!

ditto!! I normally get really painful swollen boobs with AF however I also got them with my CP. This month, nothing!! But everywhere I read that boobs feel worse when preg so I'm confused! If sore boobs = AF AND sore boobs = BFP then what does not sore boobs mean?!
It means someone's taken your boobs........ ha ha

xx

xx

I'm the exact same! Normally I have such sore boobs before AF is due (which is tomorrow) and they feel fine. But I have sensitive and tingly nipples!

I also have low feeling cramps and a pulling feeling near my belly button.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

I'm the exact same! Normally I have such sore boobs before AF is due (which is tomorrow) and they feel fine. But I have sensitive and tingly nipples!

Hi DeeAtk,

Its so weird isn't it. So do you have any other symptoms at all? Do you feel like AF is coming? I hope this is your month.. :)

My boobs are feeling a little tingly now but its a whole week till my AF due. I dont really have any other signs, although normally I get a massive chocolate craving around now and so far nothing. I dont have any tummy cramps as such but a little lower back pain.

its all so annoying.

x

I'm hoping for you girls that NOT getting sore boobies is a good sign for you all ;)

Xxxxx

Hi DeeAtk,

Its so weird isn't it. So do you have any other symptoms at all? Do you feel like AF is coming? I hope this is your month.. :)

My boobs are feeling a little tingly now but its a whole week till my AF due. I dont really have any other signs, although normally I get a massive chocolate craving around now and so far nothing. I dont have any tummy cramps as such but a little lower back pain.

its all so annoying.

x

Awww I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

It really is strange! I don't have much other signs apart from an increased appetite! But I don't feel like AF is coming - normally im really moody and grumpy but I feel the exact opposite. The cramps feel much more localised than period cramps too. Here's hoping!

It's all too confusing!!

:)
X

I only get sore boobs at OV time, and when I got pregnant last time I got them then. I don't really get it before AF so its a good sign for me. Hope this is the same for u xx

I always used to get sore boobs before af usually a week before, when I got preg my boobs wouldn't fit into anything hehe and was unbelievably sore like if I moved my arm and it touched the side felt like a punch to the tit and that was before I found out!! I have my fx for you xx :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
Hi PeanutButter
Boobs are so confusing arnt they!!! I've woke up this morning and they don't feel as bad so I'm guessing AF is on her way
hope I'm wrong :)

xxxxx

I only get sore boobs at OV time, and when I got pregnant last time I got them then. I don't really get it before AF so its a good sign for me. Hope this is the same for u xx
That's good, I do normally get sore boobs before AF so I'm not too hopeful, I hate my body it's so confusing
How are you feeling?

xxxx

If it makes you feel any better I didn't have any symptoms! I just realised AF was due and decided to take a test!xx

My boobs stopped hurting as much yesterday so I'm just waiting for AF to appear ....it's strange the same thing happened 2 months ago they were agony then suddenly they calmed down and AF started the next day

hope I'm wrong

xxxxx

I'm hoping for you girls that NOT getting sore boobies is a good sign for you all ;)

Xxxxx

It seemed it was Clover! I got my BFP yesterday!

It was strange as a few months ago I was positive I was pregnant. I had every symptom going and kept getting BFN. Then this month I had almost the exact opposite symptoms apart from slightly sore boobs, cramping, bloating and I ended up being pregnant! Strange thing bodies!

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else that AF doesn't appear!

Xxx

Oh congratulations sweetie
Well my boobs arnt as sore anymore so I'm confused they stopped hurting yesterday

What other symptoms have you got hun ?

xxxxxx

Oh congratulations sweetie
Well my boobs arnt as sore anymore so I'm confused they stopped hurting yesterday

What other symptoms have you got hun ?

xxxxxx

Thank you :)

Hopefully that's a good sign for you! Fingers crossed!

My symptoms I have just now are tender boobs (especially at night), some slight cramping, needing to pee much more and I've went off cups of tea! And I absolutely love a cup of tea but today I've only managed half a cup.

No nausea or anything as of yet!

Oh and bloated!! So bloated!

Xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member