Sophia's sleep suits arrived! :D

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
Might have been a little stupid and bought a size called "up to 3 months." according to the label they're good for a baby weighing 6kgs/14lbs... Do you think I should send them back and get a smaller size or will these be okay? :/

zspdau.jpg

Xxx

How cute!! Depends if you wanted them for as soon as shes born, i get this size as i have big babies and only fit in newborn for couple weeks . This size will last her longer x

Well I'll probably want to put her in one of these when she's born but if not I'll put her in the new born sized one I bought I while ago. :)

Do you think these will be okay even if they are a little too long in the legs? Xxx

You never know, she may be a massive baby yet. I'd keep hold of them in that size, they'll fit her at some point :)

My son was 7lbs 11oz and 0-3 was too big. Even now at 8lbs 14oz they're too big and he is still in newborn size. I'd change them if you want her in them when she's NB.

X

They will be quite long on her if shes average size my daughter was 9lb 6 and my son was 10lb 12 so they could wear that size quite soon, but as Carlee said they will fit her at some point and will last a while x

If you are planning on taking then to the hospital, i would advise up to 1 months size(or newborn). My son was 8lb 6 oz and 0-3 was quite big on him

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

They are so cute. I would keep these - I'm going to buy newborn basics and go for 0 to 3 months for the nicer stuff. Do they have these types for boys at all? :)

Oh they are so so cute!!! Definitely agree with newborn or upto 1 month my son was 8lb 8oz & 0-3 was too big on him too! Xxx

Mega Cute.

If they dont fit keep them for when they do.

They are so cute. I would keep these - I'm going to buy newborn basics and go for 0 to 3 months for the nicer stuff. Do they have these types for boys at all? :)

They have so much stuff for boys, have a look on Next! :D xxx

They are adorable:)! Pretty and pink! :pink:
If you want to put her in one of these when she is born then maybe get a littler size as they probably will be a bit big! But saying that, I think you should keep these for when she's put on weight and grown a little because the major newborn stuff doesn't last long apparently :) xxx

They are really cute!! I've no idea on sizes really either I've been buying 0-3 mainly, need to pick up some new born bits!! Xxx

Apparently Primark have some really adorable (and cheap) baby girl clothes so I think I'll be going there... I wanted to get Sophia the best of everything but if I can save some money and still have her looking adorable then why the hell not! :D xxx

im hoping to pop to primark this weekend! hope they have some cute boys stuff in too! went to the bury store last time and their selection was rubbish! gonna go to the manchester one this time so much bigger :) xxx

They are very nice ! I wont be taking 0-3 to hosp i have brought sains upto 1 month ones ill take those or a newborn carboot one, my babies are usually around or under 7 lbs so would be swamped in 0-3, but i dont want to waste money on new newborn ones unless a real tweeny one

Id keep them and buy a smaller one in upto 1 mth for birth

Last edited:
There wasn't much choice for boys when I went to Primark. Same with most shops that the boys section is so small compared to the girls :( not fair :(

I think I'll just buy an equal amount of 0-3's and newborns just so I have stuff for when she gets bigger! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back