Soooooo nervous!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by beclove2885, May 21, 2013.

1. beclove2885

beclove2885 Well-Known Member

Got my early scan tomorrow, im 8 weeks today. im so nervous its all i can think about! I just keep thinking the worst. I dont have loads of symptoms apart from being tired and really sore nipples the rest of my boobs dont hurt lol.

xxxxxx

2. Geekachublog

Geekachublog Well-Known Member

I've only had the extreme tiredness and a bit of backache I've had no symptoms, my nausea had gone by 8 weeks and now at 12 weeks I'm getting some cramping. Don't worry too much about the lack of symptoms, good luck at your scan.

3. MrsS143

MrsS143 Well-Known Member

I found out at 4+3
    The following day I had extreme nausea, frequent need to wee, sore back, nipple tenderness, tired all the time but that only lasted a few days and they kinda vanished which worried me big time
    Im 6+5 now and hit by ridiculous tiredness - its not even funny.
    Im off food too which doesnt help either

So other than tiredness and off food, I have to rely what the 2 lines from peeing on a stick is telling me
    Otherwise, I wouldnt believe it!

4. Geekachublog

Geekachublog Well-Known Member

I really don't want to pee on your parade, but those lines will disappear soon too as your HGC level goes up, I've been the absolute worst for worrying, but I now realise that that won't really help me and there's nothing that I can do to prevent the worst from happening. I steer clear of pregnancy tests and dopplers etc now and just roll with it :)