sooooo peeved

Candygirl

Reaction score
i went to work this morning - full of cold - thinking that I better go in as there is nobody to cover my account.
So went in, feeling like crap, cleared up what I had to do and then asked my Team Leader if I could go home. She looked at me as if to say "why the hell do you want to go home - you look fine"
So I told her everything was dealt with and that one of the girls could just keep an eye out for anything urgent and ring me at home if need be.

Im so sick of it. They treat their staff like shit, and expect the world from you and you are then made to feel guilty about going home poorly.

Im so angry!! :evil: :evil:

Thats awful, at least you had the decency to go in and help them out :roll: Ungrateful gits

thats what I thought.
When I woke up my DH said "stay at home" and I said no cos my collegue had her last day on FRiday and my TL knows jack shit about the account so I felt bad for leaving them in the lurch. But now that they have reacted like this I should have!!
I messaged my TL asking her if she had a problem with me going home sick and she came back and said no. If she had said yes I would take it further - surely there is some kind of law against that!!
I mean ffs if ur sick ur sick and shouldnt be in cos a) you can give it to others and b) you can make mistakes cos ur head hurts and you cant concentrate.

*******s!!

God Im a right winge bag :rotfl:

My work are just like that too! Luckily ive managed to get myself signed off now until maternity leave starts and with full pay! Obiously a bit more complicated than that but I wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: When you get home run yourself a nice warm bath, few candels and treat yourself to a nice dinner. If you dont feel any better tomorrow stuff them!! you went in because you were thinking about your responsibilities, just like I did and then you get treated like crap, the cheek of it.

T xx

:hug: :hug: you poor thing, have you got long left till your maternity leave?

you may have got away with giving her loads, at npower theres a whole page on womens hormones during pregnancy :rotfl: :rotfl:

hope u feel better sooon , not like they can sack if u go home sick , bet they wouldnt be pleased if they caught your bugs cos u stayed!

Poor you, the last thing you need is agro when your feeling ill. Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back