Sooooo hungry....

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Dawnt87, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Dawnt87

Dawnt87 Well-Known Member

So I'm around 9dpo and since Saturday iv been sooo hungry all the time, literally 1hr after eating I'm proper hungry again! Like the feeling of hunger that cones with a hangover? Does that make sense?! lol aw well fx!!

2. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

Me too hun BUT I think after eating loads at Crimbo I have probably increased my appetite?

xxxxxxxx

3. Dawnt87

I know I actually had thought of that! Lol

4. CARNAT22

I really don't have much going that cannot be explained by something else if that makes sense? My increased appetite is down to the fact I had a month off healthy eating and my stomach has probbaly grown a little :shock:

If I felt sick or had sore boobs I might think I could get my BFP but I have nothing going on?

xxxxxxxxxx

5. Dawnt87

Yes I'm the same as you except for one thing... I had that metallic taste in my mouth again last night, very random. It just appears and the saliva in my mouth increases and then it goes away again quite quickly. Ahh I Duno, do u think if I test on sat (14dpo) and it's bfn I still have a chance as af it not due til 3rd feb?? X

6. CARNAT22

I am due on 1st Feb but 14dpo for me is 31st Jan...

Going to try not to test too early - BFN's suck!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

7. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Oooh that's a good sign actually, as you do get a hungry feeling when pregnant, (it is about 1 hrly too!) but actually as long as something is always in your tum, it's happy, it's like it's not real hunger, but a hungry bordering on ickky feeling esp after week 8 of preg onwards.

Fingers crossed it's a good sign for you, but to stop piling on lbs while your body kids you that it's starving -try grabbing bits of chopped fruit or veg eg carrot, celery, grapes and cheese chunks (the cheese actually keeps off the hungry rumble longer!!). (have a ready shopped box of them or you won't do it!)

#7 JJ Mum, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012