Sooooo hungry....

Dawnt87

Reaction score
So I'm around 9dpo and since Saturday iv been sooo hungry all the time, literally 1hr after eating I'm proper hungry again! Like the feeling of hunger that cones with a hangover? Does that make sense?! lol aw well fx!!

Me too hun BUT I think after eating loads at Crimbo I have probably increased my appetite?

xxxxxxxx

I really don't have much going that cannot be explained by something else if that makes sense? My increased appetite is down to the fact I had a month off healthy eating and my stomach has probbaly grown a little :shock:

If I felt sick or had sore boobs I might think I could get my BFP but I have nothing going on?

xxxxxxxxxx

Yes I'm the same as you except for one thing... I had that metallic taste in my mouth again last night, very random. It just appears and the saliva in my mouth increases and then it goes away again quite quickly. Ahh I Duno, do u think if I test on sat (14dpo) and it's bfn I still have a chance as af it not due til 3rd feb?? X

Yes I'm the same as you except for one thing... I had that metallic taste in my mouth again last night, very random. It just appears and the saliva in my mouth increases and then it goes away again quite quickly. Ahh I Duno, do u think if I test on sat (14dpo) and it's bfn I still have a chance as af it not due til 3rd feb?? X

I am due on 1st Feb but 14dpo for me is 31st Jan...

Going to try not to test too early - BFN's suck!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh that's a good sign actually, as you do get a hungry feeling when pregnant, (it is about 1 hrly too!) but actually as long as something is always in your tum, it's happy, it's like it's not real hunger, but a hungry bordering on ickky feeling esp after week 8 of preg onwards.

Fingers crossed it's a good sign for you, but to stop piling on lbs while your body kids you that it's starving -try grabbing bits of chopped fruit or veg eg carrot, celery, grapes and cheese chunks (the cheese actually keeps off the hungry rumble longer!!). (have a ready shopped box of them or you won't do it!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back