Sooooo hungry today

bbee

Reaction score
I am so hungry today, I have eaten so much, my tummy has been constantly rumbling!! Pointless thread just though I'd share with you all that I am currently on my seventh bag of monster munch ... Naughty!:0 x x x

Anything I read about food/drinks now is just driving me mad! You've just said that about Monster Munch... Now I want some! Xxx

I bought Monster Munch yesterday, thankfully it was only 6 bags, and there's only 3 left now.

I really want some chocolate / biscuits.

Monster munch are the best! They have been my craving since day one! So yummy!!! xxx

Anything I read about food/drinks now is just driving me mad! You've just said that about Monster Munch... Now I want some! Xxx

Ditto!

I've eaten quite a bit today. Had a cornetto earlier and then just ate some cheese and biscuits. Never really been one for snacking but can't help myself!!! Just glad I'm at work tomorrow and Friday because I only get a couple of opportunities to eat...

I've craved monster munch massively too and pickled onion space raiders, mmm!
Also having a hell of a time with my appetite. Constantly have to eat 2 breakfasts pretty much and went to a wedding on Sunday, had a 3 course meal and was still starving after all of it. Everybody else on the table, including my OH who eats loads, were stuffed. Whoops.

I will probably end up with a one stone baby the amount I'm eating. Hahah.

Me too except its mixed with sickness I don't know what to do with myself!!! I can't eat as I feel sick yet if I don't eat I feel sick arghhh!! Xx

Holly, Try nibbling on crackers or ginger biccies!:)xxx

I wish I was hungry. I thought I had got past the sickness stage but I was wrong. I feel like rubbish x

I wish I was hungry. I thought I had got past the sickness stage but I was wrong. I feel like rubbish x

I feel your pain, except I get hungry too but feel too sick to eat. Then when I do eat I'm sick or feel worse! -_- sucks!

Xx

Bless you Holly. I make sure that I eat 3 meals a day but I end up on the sofa nearly every night feeling ill after my evening meal. I hope you are feeling better soon xxx

I cant stop eating too!! My apetite is immence!! I went through a stage of eating lots of wotsits! Was worried i'd have an orange baby for a while, :-@ now i fancy monster munch too - yum yum! :) xx

Bless you Holly. I make sure that I eat 3 meals a day but I end up on the sofa nearly every night feeling ill after my evening meal. I hope you are feeling better soon xxx

I feel at my best at 6/7pm! For an hour or so !
Bless you! Thank you an I hope you feel much better very soon!
Xxx

Must be awful! So glad my sickness has passed now! Mine started to stop at around 18 weeks!
Being sick is the sign of a strong pregnancy! So whilst you're being sick remember there's a strong little bubba in there ;) !
Plain crackers, ginger biscuits and bread sticks got me through my horrible sickness! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back