Sooooo burnt!

Clairexx

Reaction score
Only sat in the garden for a few hours and wasnt even directly in the sun but my chest and arms are sooo burnt! I've included a picture of the line on my now huge babylons for your entertainment! It looks like I still have a top on haha!

It definitely must be true that pregnant women's burn more easily! Hope there's some equally beautiful tan lines going on elsewhere as a result of this lovely weekend weather! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 60
Look at those whoppers!! haha ;)

Looks very red, get hubby to give you a good rub down with some cream haha - that sounds wrong... but I just meant aftersun lol xxx

oh dear bless you a bit of after sun i think needed !! x

Ouch!! Get that after sun on. I've spent the day avoiding outside. Hayfever is being a pain!

I am also very burnt. Went to a family fun day with my little man. Slathered him in sun cream but forgot about myself and oh! Feel like I have sun stroke also. I feel like shit!!! X

Haha so sexy right?! I've just put on some after sun so hopefully will have gone down by tomorrow. I actually don't want to go into labour now as I'll be so embarrassed getting my chest out! Haha..

Ouch brand new.. I did the same, smothered my boy in sun block but never think to put cream on myself unless on holiday! Sun stroke is the worst! Try and get some sleep, that's the best cure! Xxxx

Silly girl!! Look after your skin! It's much more sensitive now and even if you weren't pregnant you should protect your skin.

Lecture over .... Sorry hun, it's one of my bug bears! Xxxx

I know I know mum..! Haha.. I usually think the same when I see burnt people in the street.. It's never usually me so my skin must just be ultra sensitive now! I'm being punished enough with the soreness now so no more tellings off and I promise not to do it again �� xxxx

Haha I'll let it go. Don't let it happen again! :p
Hopefully I'm not old enough to be your mum, or I'll cry! X

Oh no! It got me too! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 17

Haha I'm probably old enough to be your mum! I'm the big 30 so no tears tonight!

Oh lauralou they are some dashing lines! Haha.. Anyone else want to name shame and expose themselves?! Beware the rath of Umbongo but we all deserve it! ;-) xxxx

Haha I look amazing dont I?! And even better, the other side is hardly anything like it, so it's not like it even matches! I wish I'd known how strong it was, defo would of faced the sun and caught a healthy glow with a bit of bronzing sun cream on, instead of just gaining one red shoulder! X

Haha yes I am only red on my front so have distinctive lines going down the tops of my arms! Haha xxx

Haha I'm probably old enough to be your mum! I'm the big 30 so no tears tonight!

Oh lauralou they are some dashing lines! Haha.. Anyone else want to name shame and expose themselves?! Beware the rath of Umbongo but we all deserve it! ;-) xxxx

I'm 36 in October so shut it!! :)

And lauralou, BAD GIRL!! X

I'm 36 in October so shut it!! :)

And lauralou, BAD GIRL!! X[/
-------------------------------------
Still definitely not old enough for mum zone though!

And yeah Lauralou... I'm taking you down with me! Xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back