Soooo,

lilcurly

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So I went to the doctors this afternoon and she took a pregnancy test. She said it was negative but that my test (the FRER) are more sensitive than their tests. I am only 4+5 so was expecting a negative. I checked the test myself and can see a very faint line. I took another test (a tesco own brand) and there is a line. Just want to make sure I'm not going crazy. The nurse has made me an appointment to meet the midwife at 8 weeks. This is a positive thing right? The tests, the nurse s comments? xxx

Did she do any bloods to check your hcg levels? X

I would have thought she should of done them. But it does sound positive - she wouldn't have referred you to the midwife if she thought otherwise :) x

I thought that. Maybe i should book another appointment xx

Same thing happened to me. I was gutted when doctor said it was negative. I have to take my first wee of the day to the doctors for it to be sent to the lab. All came back positive :)

My GP wouldn't do bloods as they say you don't get a false positive and even at the hospital (I had some bleeding) they weren't keen on doing them. They did one, but they should have repeated them but they didn't :/ xxx

I didnt get solid lines until 13dpo but i implanted at 6dpo so if you implanted later it might take a wee bit.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back