sooo bored!!

dmkirk89

Reaction score
i finished my course at college on Wednesday so no more assignments, my partner went back to work today (he works on the rigs) I've done all babbas washing and all sorted, nursey completed etc, my babba is measuring two weeks bigger but mw said that doesn't mean he will be early! In sooo bored already, what are you ladies doing to entertain yourselfs, might go find a good book or something lol x

I'm going to do a 30 day free trial on love Film, clean my house properly read and put lots of hol photos into albums and forceyself out for a walk each day even if it's only around the block a couple of times to stay close to home. Will also try n sort outy birth plan and re organise my own wardrobe I will try n arrange to meet up with friends too mayb go into London for a day trip n visit free museums tho will see how I go in terms of mobility!.if it's sunny il sit in garden with a nice book. Not that I can't wait for my last day tommorrow lol

And I forgot I want to have a go at making some cushions for our sofa. ( also still got all baby washing to do and ironing that. Nursery isn't finished either !!!

i wish i had waited to sort the nursery out and do his washing and sorting etc i was doing that alongside my college work lol, im going to visit family and go for walks and that too, its not too bad when my partner his home i don't get bored lol going to find some books tomorrow, ohhh ill find something x

I've not worked since about 16 weeks!!

I have watched nearly everything on 'sky on demand' and cleaned house so many times!

I go swimming a bit, walk the dog when I can be arsed haha

Shopping is always a good one!!

Currently washing and ironing baby clothes in loads and organising everything in size order haha... im going insane

I'm going to blitz the house, cook lots of meals to freeze, sort nursery & baby's bits.
I'm going to make some baby playmats and practice my knitting. I'm gonna go to bump and me groups, sling meets & BF groups.
I'm gonna drink tea and watch jezza and new girl!
Ill go visit friends, and meet people on their lunch break.
I'm also going to use it as a chance to do all my CPD!

And hopefully rest and sleeeeep!

12 shifts to go!

Xx

I'm going to blitz the house, cook lots of meals to freeze, sort nursery & baby's bits.
I'm going to make some baby playmats and practice my knitting. I'm gonna go to bump and me groups, sling meets & BF groups.
I'm gonna drink tea and watch jezza and new girl!
Ill go visit friends, and meet people on their lunch break.
I'm also going to use it as a chance to do all my CPD!

And hopefully rest and sleeeeep!

12 shifts to go!

Xx

This sounds like a LOT of ambitious activities spin sugar, it's making me tired just thinking about it all!!!!

Lol, I have 4 weeks to kill, poss 6, if I don't plan I know ill end up sat on my arse doing nothing!
Nothing is organised for baby yet, spare room is still a dumping ground as I just don't have the time at the weekends, as is the state of the house! So that will take priority!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back