Soon to be single mum...

luddin

Reaction score
Sorry for the depressing message.

My boyfriend just left me for somebody else.. I am 27 weeks pregnant and devastated.

He was my best friend for three years before getting together and now he has changed his number and i can not contact him. im heartbroken - so so so so sad - i never thought in a million years i would be a single mum.

He sent his sister to our house to break the news as it would be too hard on him!!

He said he wants to be in babys life but i doubt he will step up. He said at 9am on Saturday morning that he will be back in a hour and turned his phone off and his sister turned up 6pm Sunday night

I just him as a best friend really. We spoke all day everyday - lived together done everything together. we was best mates for 3 years and got together as soon as my divorce was finalized and he left his ex (who he left me for - they were together for 7 years).

Even though what his done and proved to most he is the biggest coward ever i still miss him - i think its quite raw thats why im so upset im sure it will turn to anger. My sisters and mum are very supportive.

How can i be a single mum?? im so down. im not used to sleeping on my own. he was so good - i had no clue he was getting back with his ex. x

1st of all hun hes a coward for not having the balls to tell you
2nd you can do this and because its all raw its upsetting. Stressing is not good for you or the baby.
Theres a few of us on here to talk to x

Hi hun, really sorry to hear this. Men are such cowards!! I'm in the same boat too. Haven't seen my ex since December and I'm now 29 weeks with a little boy. If you ever need to chat pm me xx

It may seem like you can't do it now but trust me that will change. At least he left before they were born so you dont have painful memories of being a family for a few weeks like I do. Doesn't take long to get used to sleeping alone again and within more time you will start to forget lots of things you were used to. Talk on hereaand try be with your family ar much as possible

It does get easier. I split from my OH at 7 weeks & he decided he wanted nothing to do with us. I spoke to girls on here, realised I wasn't the only one in a similar position & now my son is here I'm loving life & loving being a mummy. It's hard work but nothing has ever been more worth it.

In so sorry to hear this. I don't have any advice, only that you will do a perfect job no matter what the cirumstances. I wish you all the best and all us ladies on the forum will be here to support you xxx

Hun I am so so sorry u r going thru this! I am in a similiar situation!
My partner also has left me pregnant we wer happily in love together living together and everything and he has left me because am pregnant and doesn't wana be a dad :( am heartbroken and scared also about being a single mum and to my first child x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back