soo confussed

beetlelover

Reaction score
ok, there might be a million women out there feeling the same way but i have to do something, i know im pregnant you know the feeling you get and the symptoms, i have all that, i have a 2yo so i know what the feeling feels like, but i keep getting neg on hpt and its getting so confussing now, i haven't had a period for 2 months now, i had a light bleed on 13th of oct but it only lasted for 3 days and was so light and then went and nothing since, i have taken 4 hpt all saying negative. me and my boyfriend aren't careful so there is a big chance i could be and i really feel it.
if anyone has these feelings and had the same thing happen to them please let me know im going out my mind here lol.

Firstly Welcome to Pregnancy Forum :wave:

It happened to my cousin, she was getting negatives for months but her af was missing, she was pg :D

The thing you have to do is go and get a blood test taken, not everyone secretes the hcg pregnancy hormone into the urine so sometimes people are only confirmed as pregnant from a blood test :)

Hope it goes well & let us know x

Welcome to Pregnancy Forum hun. :) I agree with Mamfy that you should look at booking an appointment with your GP for a blood test. Good luck!

hello and welcome :wave: agree with the ladies, definitely go to your gp's for a blood test! lots of luck x

Hi and welcome :hug: What the girls above said, I hope you get the result you are looking for xx

Hey hun, hope you get the result you are looking for, as the other gals have already said I would go to your GP for a blood test. Sometimes some people's HGC levels are too low to show up on a HPT, my sis never got a positive test in her life and she has two kids! ;o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back