sometimes she really pisses me off!!!

neeko_1

Reaction score
this is my auntie i'm taking about :x

the other night we where all out for dinner at my great aunties house and we where all talking about babies etc.

then my auntie said, oh i'm not going back to work for a while because childcare fees are to much etc. and i said well when i go to you uni

and she said YEH BUT WHEN ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO GO :x

like to say i've got no Chance :x :x

i said well i'm on my 2nd level of fashion so i'm half way there, she shut her mouth and didn't say a word

you should of seen her face, then she went on to saying you should of went traveling around the world

meaning your pissed now because i've nay :x :x

you has to remember that i'm ONLY 20 and when nay is 20 I'll be 40 so I HAVE plenty of time to get my shit together

argggggggg it really gets to me when they think i'm a no Hopper who's got a baby

I'll prove them all wrong

fucking bitches

phew sorry ladies :D

:shock: sorry but i hate ppl like that who think they have to state all the facts for you :evil: good for you for setting her straight :hug:

When I was 18 I was told by the school "career guidance counselor" that I had no chance of getting into a good uni. I'm now in my mid 20's with two degrees, married, and pregnant with my 1st.

Take your anger and store it away. Pull it out when you need it, warm your hands by it, and use it to get you that degree. A lot of life is just about getting things done one thing at a time while keeping the big picture in mind. At 20 you might have a goal of a uni degree, but still it is all done one step at a time, and your auntie should understand that! It won't be gotten in 1 week, as long as you are stepping forward on the degree path you are doing well.

Sorry for the essay, the post just struck a note with me and I sympathise with you!

Oh yeah and who's to say you can't travel with babies? You know, I get that too and I've been scads of places... I'm originally from America and moving to London was a huge thing. But there's always someone who is going to say "But why didn't you travel to Australia or Alaska or....?" My reply is I can do that with my kids when they are old enough, and it will be a learning experience for them AND for me seeing it from a different perspective.

Right, sorry for the long post!

god it makes me angry when ppl act like your life is over just because you've had a baby! some of my old friends were like that when i told them i was pregnant they were like "oh no what u gonna do"as if it was a bad thing!! idiots
also my nan who lives in spain upset me coz when i told her she said
"oh are you looking forward to being a mum"
closely followed by "its a shame really-still you might get a flat out of it"

i was mortified ppl could be like this but you know what- its your life and you know what you can achieve a baby isnt a hindrance its a gift, you can still do what you want- just prove her wrong and take pleasure telling her about your success! honestly sometimes with family you dont need enemies eh! :roll:

i remember u tellin us about her when we were preggas- i thought she sounded bitter and jealous then and i think she still is now. try 2 rise above it :hug:
u got a good attitude tho, prove her wrong- then say IN YO FACE HAHA!

thanks ladies.

but it shouldn't even be like that. they family, but it's like they like to see me fail or something :roll:

but i will prove them wrong big time, i'm nearly they to be getting my fashion degree and I'll be going on my family tips with my baby and my hubby

stuff her...

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back