Reaction score
"what was the best thing since sliced bread?"

"If you choke a smurf what colour does it turn?"

"If i save time, when do i get it back?"

"Why doesnt glue stick to the inside of the bottle?"

"why is there a light in the firdge and not in the freezer?"

"What would a chair look like if our knees bent the other way?"

"why cant a woman put on mascara with her mouth closed?"

"why does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' have a sell by date?"

Anyone got any more???!!!!

why do you always sneeze after putting mascara on???

How does hair know to only grow on certain parts???

sorry cant think of any more at this moment in time- i'll get back to you

Ive got one!

Why does a block of cheese NEVER fit back in the orignal wrapper - even if you have grated some of it ??!!!

why is it when you eat something hot you open your mouth and pant for air to cool it down, and if you have something cold in your mouth do you do the same?

or is it just me? i did it with an ice lolly the other day when too much went in?!!!!!

LOL Lisa - the same applies to tents and sleeping bags if you've ever been camping!!!!

Amy's mum - the same question inspired Aesop in one of his fables, giving rise to the odd description of someone who 'blows hot and cold'!

I have another though: -

"What did moths congregate around before light bulbs were invented?"

Got another one.....

Why do doctors call what they do “practice”?

why is it impossible to draw a straight line withought using guidence?

Here's on from DH,

Why is it that a dog tries to bite your face if you blow on its nose yet when the car windows down they stick there head out of it????? :roll:

Why do babies wait until you've removed their nappy before taking a pee???? :?

y the hell does 9 mths go so sloooowwww, sorry jus so impatient im only 14 weeks, and already feel like ive been pregnant foreva.

bec x x

Boo Boo - what's even stranger is how in 10 weeks you'll look back and wonder where the time's going - it all of a sudden seems to fly by!!

Why do you see so many references to 'practising homosexuals' - haven't they got it right yet?

Can I be a kill joy!

Since sliced bread we got sliced cake, mmmm...

A smurf would probably turn purple

When you save time, you get it back straight after, as you no longer doing the thing that takes up time.

In the bottle the glue is it to great a concentration to dry properly as it dosent get enough air (although if you leave gue in a bottle long enough it eventually will dry up), which is why when the bottle is nearly empty it dries up.

A light in the freezer would be pointless as everything is covered in frost and icy looking anyway. where as a light in a fridge will show you if food is turning mouldy

A chair would probably look like a lounger so our legs were out stright, or as our legs cant comfortably defy gravity they would go up at the other end a little like the backs of chair do. (actually no that would be crap as we wouldnt be ale to see in front of us, cause our legs would be in the way) legs out stright it is then!

I can put on my mascara without my mouth open! but generally when you are concentrating your facial muscles relax. same as doing oter things involving deep concentration, plus you drool

All food sold has to have a best before date by british food laws, plus, the composition of a plastic bottol breaks down over time and leaches cancer causing chemicals into the contents, hense why your not ment to reuse disposable plastic bottles.

Fly swats wern't invented in Noahs time.

Sorry I have never sneezed after applying mascara!??!?

the boby produces hair as a reaction to external influences, it grows in ereas where the body loses heat in order to keep warm, ie the top of the head and under arm and in areas to keep clean, ie the eyes, genitals and ears and nose.

cheese is vacum packed, once released from its vacum its air capacaty increases and it sweels slightly, also manipluation from your hand and grater slightly adjust its shape, hence it go longer fitting.

The tongues taste buds respond to both hot and cold in the same way, as it only reongnises an incomfortable temperature. it dosent have nerves in the same way our skin does to respond to different types of heat.

Sleeping bags are probably machine packed at the factory, so more pressure is probably aplied to wrap them tightly.

I should imagine moths congregated around fire before, hense them flying into cadles and incinerating themselves (brains are to small to clock on to this)

All physics are liers, its a form of manipulation

is it not true that we are all practicing life, as we have never lived before, plus no two bodies are the same. So in theory a doctor is alwas practicing?

I can draw a straight line, its all down to your brains co-ordination skills, men are generally better at this as there brain functions in a more logical way. hence women being poor as spatial awareness. (all due to hormone levels when developing in the womb.

a dog gains most feeling though its nose, as it is very sensitive, it responds by trying to bite or catch the source, same as it normally keeps its mough open when hanging its head out of a moving car window.

Baby boys tend to pee when their nappies are removed as the fresh air stimulates them.

Slight over exageration, I think you will find this dosent happen! yet differing metabolism means your body can make fat as you have fat cells al your life (some more than others) and they never go away, your body just chouses to fill them, sometimes with fat in your diet, sometimes toxins and other unrequired or surpless waste or with water.

Impatients, a watched clock runs slow! Purly phsycalogical

Again precticing homosexuals, (see practicing doctors) also dictionary definition gives more than one meaning to the word practicing

Have I killed all the fun now?

OK
Why is it that Bungle (from rainbow) walks around all day with no clothes on but wears PJ's when he goes to bed?

This is my DH's suggestion.

xxxxxxx

And linked to that Lisa, why does Donald Duck wear nothing on his bottom bit but when he has a shower he wraps a towel around himself????

why is it called a TV set when you only get one bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back