Something is going on

LaPocahontas

Reaction score
Hello ladies. So a few days ago I start throwing up and have been having some like period cramps in my lower abdomen and Have been bloated. The the similar period cramps are still going On day 4. Any idea I can't visit any doctors now I have to wait to get later to the emergency
I went to the emergency room, and they did some blood tests. And everything was normal got some painkillers. The next day I went to the gynecologist he did some ultrasound and blood test and many more test just in case of some bacteria or infection he said everything looked normal in my uterus and my ovaries were fine. The only thing he thought could be that I'm pregnant and it's just too to see on the blood test and that I should visit him after two weeks.

Have you taken any at home tests? How many days post ovulation are you (if you know)? You could be pregnant and if you want to be, I hope you are!

Have you taken any at home tests? How many days post ovulation are you (if you know)? You could be pregnant and if you want to be, I hope you are!
I am 6 dpo. Haven't taken the home pregnancy test I don't know I think it's too early in not sure.

I am 6 dpo. Haven't taken the home pregnancy test I don't know I think it's too early in not sure.
Yes, still very early for hpt's. I'd wait til at least 10dpo but I can't really talk, I got my first line in one pregnancy at 7dpo, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back