Something happened a few months ago....

Loola

Reaction score
Back in August I was a little bit late getting AF, only about a day late though. Pre to her arrival I felt bloody awful, nauseous, my boobs absolutely killed and had I had a pulling sensation in my abdomen. I put it down to premenstrual cramping but alot more obvious than usual. I tested and had a BFN and predictably AF turned up the day after.

In retrospect do you think that I could have been pregnant but lost it early? I never have felt pre-menstrual symptoms so strongly before.

I would say no, perhaps u just had a very srtong cycle.
I dont wanna sound insensitve but if this happened in august why are you still thinking bout it, it dosent do u no good thinking wot may have been etc.
If you have questions like this it would be best to ask a professional, as any answers on here wont be reliable even mine.

Could have been a chemical. I know most chemicals are 'missed' but I also know people who have done a test at 10dpo and got a BFP only to get their period 4 days later. Had they not done the 10dpo test they would never have known about the chemical pregnancy. I believe this is why most doctors and pregnancy test's say not to test before 14dpo or before af is due. I know a couple of people who have wondered if they have had a 'missed m/c' as they have had pregnancy symptoms and then a particularly heavy period. So, I think its definitely a possibility. Hope this helps.

xx

its hard to say, there are so many very early m/c or chemical pregnancies that go un-noticed it is only when you are really ttc that you start picking up on it, i had a chemical last month i got a very faint line then got af a few days later but it was a long and heavy af really unusual for me, you may have had a chemical pregnancy in august but there is really no way of knowing, but i always think your body is a better test for pregnancy than pregnancy tests if you felt you were and your af was different from usual then it is a possability that it was. but i wouldnt get down or start worrying about it as it is really common and doesnt usually happen for any reason :hug:

jemz24 said:
I would say no, perhaps u just had a very srtong cycle.
I dont wanna sound insensitve but if this happened in august why are you still thinking bout it, it dosent do u no good thinking wot may have been etc.
If you have questions like this it would be best to ask a professional, as any answers on here wont be reliable even mine.

Its not insenstive at all! I had only just thought about it to be honest, from reading through other peoples possible pregnancy symptoms it occurred to me that I had the same. It sounds ridiculous but, if I had had an early m/c then it gives me a little more hope as it proves that I can conceive with my OH it just wasnt meant to happen that month.

I was going to say exactly this Loola but didn't know if you would think I was being insensitive. But it's true at least you would know the sperm was meeting the egg so to speak. Good luck hun, I'm sure it will happen soon.

xx

clairedoran said:
Its not insenstive at all! I had only just thought about it to be honest, from reading through other peoples possible pregnancy symptoms it occurred to me that I had the same. It sounds ridiculous but, if I had had an early m/c then it gives me a little more hope as it proves that I can conceive with my OH it just wasnt meant to happen that month.

I was going to say exactly this Loola but didn't know if you would think I was being insensitive. But it's true at least you would know the sperm was meeting the egg so to speak. Good luck hun, I'm sure it will happen soon.

xx[/quote]

Thank you! Im feeling positive about this month as we are doing everythng right and at the right times :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back