Someone!

amylou86

Reaction score
Lola has gone off her bottles. I have to really force her sometimes cause she's gone all day without a feed and she gets really agitated cause she's starving.she's had the teets on the bottles since she was about 3months old.she's coming up to 7months.the bottles she has are the mam ones.should i change them?anyone else's baby do the same thing?she's been on solids since she was 6months. Also when did you put yours on follow on milk?and how often do you give it them?like normal feeds?

Hi there :hug: No advice really, but Daniel is doing exactly the same thing! He just doesnt want to have a bottle. The good thing is, that at least I can still breastfeed him.So just giving you these :hug: :hug: :hug: You can try to feed him from the baby cup, maybe? The one with 2 handles?

im breast-feeding so cant help much but considering her age could it be teething? iv heard babies go off their bottles when they teethe- also maybe a combination of that and weaning. maybe offer her some more solids see if she'll take that instead? whats ur HV said?

We dont see the health visitor anymore.i think it must be her teethin.she already has her 2bottom teeth and just cut the top 2.i might try her on different bottles.i dunno what she'll be like with them though. She has 1dummy which she uses all the time and wont have any other! So we'll see. Thanks x

I replied to another thread of yours, but at her age, now she eats solides, she only needs a pint of milk a day, so don't worry if her demand has dropped, and moving to Stage2 Follow-On formula at 6months is advised as it contains nutrients and vitamins growing baby needs :hug:

"Once your baby reaches six months, you can feed him anywhere from 180-220 ml / 6-8oz at a feeding, and his total formula intake should be roughly 900ml / 32oz per day."

Isaac has roughly 25oz a day but he's healthy and happy so its the correct amount for him.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/formula/howmuchmilk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back