someone stop me...

lillou

Reaction score
from testing!!!

its far too early i know but i have some HPT and i reallllllyyyy want to do one!!!

someone has to talk sense into me :lol:

just when i be reasonable i think oh well il do one in the morning :shock: of course it'd be a BFN wouldnt it?

Lol :lol: BACK AWAY FROM THE TESTS!!!!!!! :rotfl: Id be no better myself :lol:

haha i think we're all just as bad
im now starting the 2 week wait arrrgh

hehe, ok i think il end up wasting one tomorrow :lol:

my OH thinks im a wacko and doesnt understand that need we get to test! he said to me if i am that desperate to POAS he'l give me a lollipop one to stop me wasting the real one's .......that may work :wink: ....... :rotfl:

If it's too early try to resist. :hug:

You know how it is. You POAS too early and if you get a BFN you get very disappointed and then start wondering anyway if it is accurate because it's too early and start planning your next POAS session....

It's soooooooooooooooo hard not to, but the stress it can cause is bad for you. It's better to enjoy the feeling that possibly you might get a BFP soon. Last month I resisted until the day my AF was due and I felt better for it. When I got the BFN I was still upset (even though I had very little chance of getting a BFP last month anyway... but my LP threw me off and was longer than last month so got hopes up) but it was easier.

Hope that you can wait a bit longer :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You have my sympathy lillou, I'm fast becoming a poas addict!! But seriously, sookie's right, try and wait although I know its hard :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back