Someone naming baby after my LO

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by redbear, Aug 3, 2013.

1. redbear

redbear Well-Known Member

A woman at baby and toddler who is really nice and friendly, ive spoke to her a few times she is 41 and just had her third baby, she told me the babys name is *Babies name* Alice (I wont put it just in case) she said 'I thought of your Alice when I called her that' --- at first I was like :shock: because I named her it because its not common, but then I was really touched because she must be a lovely girl for someone to use her name as there babies middle name because if she was a little buggerlugs they wouldn't want to use it would they? So now im like :dance::dance: Im glad ive made such a good impression on her as a younger mum (23) she could have easily looked down on me ifykwim, or am I reading faaarrrr too into all this! xx

2. babyslog

babyslog Well-Known Member

I think its lovely!! Xx

3. Bek234

Bek234 Well-Known Member

Aww that's nice! :) x

Tapatalking. X

4. Pudds86

Pudds86 Well-Known Member

She obviously thinks your Alice is lovely because when you're thinking of baby names and one comes up of a horrid child you know it puts you off Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...