Someone help

Anushka aird

Reaction score
Hi guys! So my last period was February 19, Friday made two months since my last period, I’ve taken 4 HPT and all were negative . I never missed a period ever, so this is why I’m worried. The other day I threw up after eating some hot Cheetos but I thought they were just because of the Cheetos. Took a test just to be sure and it was negative. I’m eating more than usual but OFCOURSE I thought it was just being me who loves food. Oh and I’m always tired but I assumed because of my marijuana habits. But I gave up on the idea that I was pregnant after the 4th test until about an hour ago , I got ready for work , ate a bagel and drank some orange juice. About 5 mins after I started to feel nauseous, I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I am currently in Virginia state and can’t go to my gyn out of state until the weekend. Any advice ? Could I be pregnant or I’m overthinking it?

I think you should book an appointment and get some blood tests done you will get an accurate answer that way.

I think you should get a blood test done and try to stop taking drug and see if the nausea still comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back