Someone help please i think i may be pregnant!!!

Sarah18

Reaction score
Hey eveyone...I needed some advise and found this site so i thought id give it a try...Well a month or so ago before i would normaly get my normal period i was spotting light pink then light brown...well then the next day i started my period...but the weird thing is that there were stringy clots...and i was on my period 6 days then normally i would be on for 3 days...after that i was feeling dizzy sometimes sick..and i got sick one time...i was tired and got bad headaches..breast sorness that comes and goes..i have found my self eating more then usally...i did weigh 125lbs now i weigh 132! my belly is defintly pooching...i get sharp pains like period cramps..and yeah well i was supossed to start my period 4 or 5 days ago again and still havent got it yet...i can sleep all night and wake up at 10:30am then go right back to bed 30 minutes later and sleep for another 4 hours...sometimes i dont know if its my imagination but i feel little sudden movements...Please help!!!!!!!! thanx Sarah :?: :?:

hi, Have you taken a test sarah? Becuase it sounds like you could be pregnant, But also these signs could be caused by somthin else. I know how a late period can make you stress too coz mine was late but it came in the end! As for you period last month, it is normal to have stringy clots, I have that too sometimes, and the brown discharge is just 'old blood'. I advise you take a test, let us know how you get on
Laura

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back