Someone guessed

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
Ok the waist is a bit bigger and the rumours have been flying around the office, but yesterday someone that i hadn't told came up to me and asked (cos she had heard the rumours and she thought i was getting a bit fatter). I had a go at her about that.

So cos i think she is a complete stuck up B**** i denied it.

it turned into a huge discusssion about trying to conceive and people who have issues with it (i told her we had been trying since July but no luck). In hind sight quite an interesting discussion!

Sandi

You little monkey :rotfl:
But saying your fat was soooooooooo the wrong way to approach the subject. Sound liks a bit of a nosie cow to me.
How long are you gonna keep the game up for
It nice to some time be a :twisted: sometimes and have some fun with anoying people.
Lol Sarah

Ok saying you had gotten a bit fatter wasn't nice but at least she had the decency to ask you direct rather than add to the rumour mill behind your back. I'd rather someone ask me than talk about me behind my back.

How long are you gonna keep the game up for

For some people until i go on maternity leave (i wish).

Def inaltly as long as possible for poepl i don't like.

A lot of people do know (hence the rumours) and if someone i liked asked i would tell them, but i don't like her, and now she can sreate confusion by saying that i told her i wasn't.

I love working in a mainly feamle work place, so catty.

Sandi

I can't believe you told an outright lie!!! Shocking!!

I have people I work with who wouldn't spit on me if I were on fire (Bitch Corner I call them) and even though they must now know, they haven't said a word to me or congratulated me - I haven't discussed it with many people though.

The kids started to guess when I was 8 weeks so you're doing better than me Sandi!

Hehe, I say go you!!
At work, a guest asked me if i was pregnant - this was before i knew i was and i was quite insulted really then a week later i found out I was.
She either sensed something or she was just being mean. Lol.
My work had to know early as I was SO sick at the start.

no one has asked me either :shakehead: but then again i think ive told the world :dance:

It will be intersting to see her reaction as you get more and more obviously pregnant!

No one has asked me - staff rooms are shocking for gossiping. I've had teachers that don't give me the time of day normally come up to me and say congrats.

Bless ya, good for you telling everyone when your ready not caving into the rumours.

I told everyone at work this week (although the other managers and owners knew a few weeks ago). Everyone was really pleased for me which is good, although was a bit annoyed with one of the other managers (I am one of 3 in a hotel) let it slip a couple of weeks ago to a couple of the staff!!!

The only difficult person to tell was a colleague of mine who has been TTC for the last 5yrs!! I feel for her, so i've been trying to involve her when she's talking to me about it all, but without rubbing it in!! Its so hard!

At least she has shown an interest! I work with one girl and have done for over four years. She's known since she heard me talking to another colleague at 9 weeks gone yet she has never yet spoken to me about it or anything else with the exception of a team meeting she asked when maternity leave would start as she has to recruit a temporary replacement for me.

Stupid bitch :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back