someone 2 chat 2

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Sophia*, May 1, 2005.

1. Sophia*

Sophia* Member

Hiya, My name's Sophia and im 25 (26 soon!). Im 14 weeks pregnant with my second child - due on 26th Oct. I already have a six month old daughter called Niamh (nee-v) and her first birthday is on 16th Oct... a bit worried about them overlapping lol :lol: i s'pose there isn't much of an age gap.

This pregnancy was unexpected but we're really happy and it has kind of made it more exciting :) I've had more cramping this time than i had with Niamh but the doctor has told me it's nothing to worry about for the time being... thankfully.

Before i was pregnant with Niamh; when i was 22, i miscarried twins at the 22 week period. It was devastating and hard to get through but i felt really blessed once i had Niamh..... & now i can't wait for this little one to arrive!!

Looking for a buddy/someone to chat to about pregnancy and everything tht comes with it :p Let me know if u want to talk
    Sophia -oxo-

2. honey7733

honey7733 Well-Known Member

HI SOPHIA

MY NAME IS STACEY AND I AM 33 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH MY FIRST BABY, A LITTLE GIRL! :D

I LIVE IN SOUTHAMPTON WHICH IS NOT TOO FAIR FROM GLOS, I VISIT MY NAN QUITE OFTEN WHO LIVES IN GLOS.

ME AND MY PARTNER ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT BECOMING PARENTS, ALTHOUGH I AM NOW ENTERING THE UNCOMFORTABLE STAGE!! :cry: LOL

HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON
    TAKE CARE

3. Sophia*

Sophia* Member

Hey Stacey, how are you?
    Congrats on ur baby girl!! I bet you can't wait 4 her to arrive :lol: Yea.. i got into that 'fed up and uncomfy' stage around then too when i was pregnant with Niamh. That's funny that ur nan lives in Glos bcuz i have some family that live in Southampton :D .. tho my family are dotted all around england lol.
    Hope ur not too umcomfortable :( Are you still alright with walking and things like that?? I pretty much gave up trying to walk around and stuff at about 34 weeks lol ... used to move around the house in the rolling computer chair :lol:
    Thought/decided on any names yet?? I'm already looking lots even though i have a while to go yet... i really like Ava for a girl but want 2 look at other girls' names and havn't heard a single boys name that i like enough .. got any ideas 4 me?

Have they told u how much ur little girl is weighing (on average) atm? I had a noticable bump at 14 weeks with Niamh but now i dnt have much of a bump compared to before.

Hope ur well.. take care
    Sophia -oxo-

4. Excited2BaMommy22

[​IMG]

im new here just wanted to say hi to ya'll and sophia your daughter is beautiful!!

5. honey7733

honey7733 Well-Known Member

hi ya excitedtobeamommy!!!

hope all is going well for u

as u can see i have had my daughter! (she is 6weeks and 4 days)

take care
    stacey and baby Daniellle