Some people dont deserve kids

Thatis so sad, how can anyone do that to a little girl!?

Sick and cruel world we live in

Thing is... how can someone have so much hatred towards a child..?? :shock: I mean DD can be a nightmare sometimes, but I would never harm her or raise a finger.... I'd just walk away... and if any boyfriend of mine laid a finger on her... He'd not have any fingers left to do it again... :shock: :x :x :x

Poor little thing... at least she doesn't have to live like that anymore... :cry:

thats so awful.. poor baby girl :cry:

these people are evil.. its soo sad :cry:

I just can't believe how hell on earth some childrens lives are. Poor little angel. May she rest in peace.

Squiglet said:
Thing is... how can someone have so much hatred towards a child..?? :shock: I mean DD can be a nightmare sometimes, but I would never harm her or raise a finger.... I'd just walk away... and if any boyfriend of mine laid a finger on her... He'd not have any fingers left to do it again... :shock: :x :x :x

i know, just totally sick in the head isnt it??? these 'people' should be burnt at the stake, theres too many stories of little kids lives cut short by their so called 'parents' :x :x :x

It makes me feel physically sick that a mother could be involved.....

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

poor, poor baby :cry: :cry: :cry:

God thats just AWFUL!

Anyone who even thinks a bad thought against my daughter will have me to deal wtih :evil:

This is happening about 30min drive from where I am just now - we are in Galveston County. It is sooo awful.

When they found the body and the artist drew the sketch, the girls father who lives in another state contacted the police to say he was sure it was his child that he hadnt seen in a few months as she lives with her mother. He said he would give a DNA sample as he was that sure it was his daughter.
He was on getting interviewed last night on TV and he is a broken man... his poor little baby taken away from him by the mother and her new husband. It was heartbreaking to watch... I was sitting crying my eyes out.

They'd have to be mental. I don't understand how a mother could do that to her own child.

*******s :x :puke: people like that should be steralised and in prison for life poor little mite :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back