Some of our Wedding photos.

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
So, our wedding on the 21st of June went amazingly. The weather stayed sunny for us and only one thing could have gone better. The main road on the way back from the Registry office to the Reception hall was closed off due to a crash so we had to take a de-tour around the country lanes, which added another half hour journey time but hey ho lol.
We had over 700 photos taken but have only added a few. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_4198.jpg
    IMG_4198.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4214.jpg
    IMG_4214.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5359.jpg
    IMG_5359.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5393.jpg
    IMG_5393.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5403.jpg
    IMG_5403.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 61
some more

Attachments

• IMG_5523.jpg
    IMG_5523.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5568.jpg
    IMG_5568.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5705.jpg
    IMG_5705.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5760.jpg
    IMG_5760.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5787.jpg
    IMG_5787.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 55
and the final 3

Attachments

• IMG_5796.jpg
    IMG_5796.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5825.jpg
    IMG_5825.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5895.jpg
    IMG_5895.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 40
Aww look at u two ; ) love the purple very unusual :) xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Our colour scheme was blue and purple, and being pagans we didn't want the usual colours. My dress is actually a pagan handfasting dress.

Love all the colours and the dress is amazing!

Also love your hair and the head piece.

Glad you had good weather and a lovely wedding day

xxxx

Gorgeous pics, beautiful babies! Congratulations!!! :-D

thank you all. it was an amazing day and not one we will forget in a hurry. Our girls looked absolutly stunning and were so well behaved bless them xx

Love the pentagrams in your rings xx and the purple xx i got married in purple as well... nice to see another fellow pagan xx congrats hun xx

What a unique wedding, i love the colour scheme and your dress :)

Absolutely stunning, the day looks so wonderful. Did u have a handfasting too?

I chickened out and had a traditional wedding! I hid my pentacle on my anklet but we did do a sneaky jump over the broomstick on the way out :p

Shame about the crash but u can't help that :-( sounds like you had a lovely day. Really like the pic by the water!

Xx

We havn't had a handfasting as dont know anyone who can do it for us. all our family and friends know we are Wiccans, one of the reasons why my brother didnt come. He is a born again Christian and didnt feel right coming x

You look nice! But i still think white wedding dress are an indispensable part for a perfect wedding.

I don't see why you have to wear white... I didn't. .. I knew if I ever got married it wouldn't be in white. . Its not me and I wanted to feel comfortable on my wedding day as well as look good... if I'd been in white I wouldn't have been comfortable I would've felt awkward. .. weddings should be about you and what you want after all its ur day. ..
So if whites ur thing great xx If it isn't also great x do what makes you happy xxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

White just wasnt for us hun. We dont see us as traditional type of people. Our religion and the pets we keep have got people saying we are unique lol and I just wouldnt have felt comfortable in white. I have been drawn to purple alot lately and it symbolizes spirituality and stuff, so I thought what better colour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back