Some ideas for you Midna

"twiddling your nipples"
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

be like trying to tune in one of those old tv sets!!!!

Look I found a do it yourself diagram... all you need is a great big long crochet hook... ;)

diagram_rupture.gif

you'd need to be a contortionist to do it yourself though!!!!

my friend said she had rough sex and then went to the local park. Have you seen those bouncy sits on springs? well she got on that for a bit which she said made a few people look but an hour after she had a show. So get bouncing on something!!

midna it doesn't have to be sex!!! try a hot curry or some pineapple instead. Your poor OH will have friction burns on his wee man with the way you're treating him! :rotfl:

midna said:
Pfft I cant leave him alone lol besides I gotta make the most of it whilst I can still feel it hahaha ...who knows after seed has torn me one big hole I might never be able to feel it touch the sides again looooooooooool :D

yep it'll be like throwing a sausage up a back alley :rotfl:

i thought more like chucking a chip up high street...

Waving your fist in the albert hall!!! :rotfl:

Hey, this is my 3rd child and you're worried about your sagginess!! I should keep my gob shut. pot - kettle!!!!! :rotfl:

Not true you lot!!!

Midna ive had my second as you know and with first got a 2nd degree tear - not good! and didnt have a bucket then, had immy, and nothing changed!

So dont worry you and your fadge will be fine :rotfl: :rotfl:

fadge lmfao
i haven't heard that name for it since primary school :rotfl:

midna said:
hahaha me either Kim but I love it .... hows everyones fadge`s today loooooooool ....

Mrs Tommo how long before you can take the fadge for a test run after spitting out the seed?? meheh xx :D

:rotfl: such a way with words..

wel after JT i stopped bleeding after 2 weeks and @ 2 and 1/2 weeks my 'fadge' was ready for servicing once again :cheer: and it didn't hurt so not sure if that means that i am quick healer or my fanny now so big there is no way i'd feel pain?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

my OH said that if I needed stitches he was gonna ask doc to put a couple extra in :x :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back