Some advice please

Applecider

Reaction score
Hi all

Just a question, this is my second pregnancy and last night I got up of the couch quickly and what felt like I pulled a muscle in my lower right side under pelvic bone? Anyone else has this? I asked Dr Google and lots of people saying round ligament pain, would you get it this early. It was really sharp but didn't last more than 30 seconds. I am such a worrier I can't seem to help it xx

Yeh I've had it happen a couple of times already too. Think it can start earlier second time around xx xx

Certain ways I get up is quite sore. Like if Im lying down and just put my leg out and get up that way I feel an almost clicking or pulling sensation. Certain ways I twist too.

xxxx

Pains like that started at around 6 weeks up until 20ish weeks. Haven't had any for a while but still get up slowly from force of habit

I even get this still now. Happened yesterday getting up to quick xx

These have been my first pregnancy sign the last 2 times- started at 4 weeks for me, still going strong at 13+2. Totally normal! And a good sign things are growing!

Have had a few episodes of this in the last week or so since I've felt 'bump' growing. I can tell when it's sitting on stuff later in the day due to me being upright for hours or up off of it all after sleeping lol

Thank you so much! I was really worried because the pulling pain took my breath away and because it was so low! You made me feel so much better thank u xx

Ive thought Id pulled my groin with the sudden snap almost... But it seems normal lol.

xxx

Thanks RM, it seems as tho it is normal! Thankfully! When's your scan tomorrow? Xx

Hi, like the other ladies have said these pains are really common and normal... They took me by surprise initially though as nobody had ever mentioned them about early pregnancy! xx

So relieved to read this is normal, I've been getting this too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back