Some advice please

NickyS

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the forum. I have signed up for some advice from all of you experts out there. My DH and I are currently WTT in Sept (I would like it to be now). We use the withdrawal method and if we were to get pregnant it would probably not be an issue. We DTD around time of ovulation and he ejaculated on my vulva (sorry if TMI). Since 9dpo I have been having abdominal cramps and brown discharge. I took a cheap test yesterday 12dpo and another today which have both been BFN, not even a faint line. I have not spoken to DH yet as it is our wedding anniversary tomorrow and I wanted to surprise him with a BFP. I also do not know what he will say and I am scared to tell him as I know he wanted to wait.

I have not had any other symptoms

Can anyone tell me whether I am likely to get a BFP tomorrow.

AF due on Tues

Many thanks,

Nicky

It is possible because pre cum contains some sperm, good luck x

It is possible that it may be too early for a positive. Try again tomorrow.

Hopefully hubby won't be too upset as you'd only be 2 months earlier than planned x

I am hoping this is the month for me, I don't get any cramps normally so this might be. Good sign

Fingers crossed you get the result you want. I am sure he will be over the moon even though it is slightly earlier than planned xxxx

My husband and I weren't planning another baby, got a bit carried away and used the withdrawal method. Three weeks later I got a positive result! So it does happen :). I would get a clearblue digital. Seem to get result sooner than others.

Good luck x

The withdrawal method isn't really a method. If the aim is not to get pregnant then it shouldn't be done.

I hope you get the result you want. I agree with the others it is hard to tell from that first photo. If you do a test in a couple more days then that will give a more definite answer.

I'm 12dpo and am waiting another 5 days before I test....so hard to wait

The withdrawal method isn't really a method. If the aim is not to get pregnant then it shouldn't be done.

I hope you get the result you want. I agree with the others it is hard to tell from that first photo. If you do a test in a couple more days then that will give a more definite answer.

I'm 12dpo and am waiting another 5 days before I test....so hard to wait

I agree it's not a method, I'm always telling a certain friend of mine that. I ended up miscarrying at 10 weeks. Then tried for this baby. Think it was just meant to be that we had another :)

we used withdrawal for years and only got pregnant once,... we must have just missed our bean every time because the 2nd cycle of trying BAM there we go!

Well AF reared her ugly head today so I am back to WTT until Sept.

Hubby wants to be 'financially stable' before we try

Never mind

Awww what a shame Nicky. Good luck for Sept.

Ps: financial stability went out the window when my kids arrived ;-)

i dont think you're ever financially stable with kids iol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back