Some Advice I'm Confused

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by phoenix5422, Jun 14, 2016.

1. phoenix5422

phoenix5422 Member

So me and hubby decided I would come off the pill so we can start trying. I was on levest which is pretty much microgynon so I take 21 pills then have the 7 day break. Anyway, my last pill from the pack was 21st May (I did miss the last pill which should've been taken on the 22nd May), and I had my withdrawal bleed on the 24th - 28th.

We did the deed on the 2nd and 3rd June and within this week and I was getting small cramps/bloatedness which I just put down to my body adjusting without the pill, and then a week later on the 6th or 7th June I went to to toilet one day and when i wiped there was like a light pink/light brown stain on the tissue (sorry for the gory info). It didn't last long but again I still had mild cramping.

On Sunday 12th June I started getting mild nausea and had a huge headache and I had it a little bit of nausea yesterday as well.

I don't know if this is my body adjusting from stopping the pill, or I've read that the pill can be out of your system within a couple of days and I could be really fertile at the moment. If anyones got any info if they've experienced similar things after stopping the pill.

2. babylove2016

babylove2016 Well-Known Member

Hi phoenix, I came off the cp (Yasmin) in January. I had a withdrawal bleed on 4th Jan-7th then had my first AF 22nd-25th Jan. That cycle was 32 days long, the next one was 30, April's was 29 and I seem to have missed May's AF (on CD53) and my fertility app tells me I ovulated 5 days ago after a few failed ovulation attempts.

I've heard some women conceive straight away after coming off the cp, but others can take 3 months to a year to be regular again or even ovulate. Do you chart your temperature? If you do this you can clearly tell if you've ovulated or not by a sharp temp rise after a dip.

GL! x

3. phoenix5422

phoenix5422 Member

Thanks,

No i've not done my temperature I've not really looked in to doing this yet.

4. MrsLaw

MrsLaw Well-Known Member

I was taking Levest after my GP swapped me from Microgynon. I had awful symptoms the first month, really bloated, stomach cramps, back pain, really sore boobs. I actually thought i was pregnant with all those symptoms.....clearly not as I'm on month 6 ttc now lol.

Good luck x

5. phoenix5422

phoenix5422 Member

Thats how I am at the moment, sore boobs I'm so bloated and crampy now I'm hoping I have period in the next few days. I did a first response pregnancy test today and came back negative so I'm assuming it's body adjustment to the hormones from the pill. it sucks though I feel like a beached whale today.