Solid bump

BabyBrain

Reaction score
So after all of Albert's rolling yesterday I think my bump has had enough lol. It's like it's armour plated today and is very uncomfortable. There's no let up in the solidness either and it bruised up the top, dunno if I'm having a major form of BH or what but omg it's solid to the touch and has lost what little flexibility it did have. Am wondering if yesterday was a result of a growth spurt as I feel a lot bigger today xxxxxxxxx

:hug:

It's not nice is it? And to think we still have 9 more weeks of growth to go. I'm not sure my poor belly is going to make it.

I've had what I think might be braxton hicks. I must admit I don't like them too much, they feel really strange!

I'm really going off this pregnancy lark lol. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning and not just the tiredness, I feel like a tortoise on it's back! I've got to pack away all my doll making stuff today which is depressing enough but I really can't be bothered, I think I might have to go to the shop and get some turkish delight biscuits....purely for medicinal purposes of course :D

last night i couldnt get off the sofa....we will laugh about this in a few weeks..ok i am laughing now...i must look so funny...ha ha xx

I feel the same - I don't like to moan because having a baby is such a blessing, but it's getting bloody hard carrying around this miniature elephant!! I am getting servere BH at work now because I am on my feet 13 hours a day, and when I get home my ankles have swelled to the size of basket balls!! it is very unattractive and uncomfortable! xx

my tum is pretty much solid all the time now. its tender at the top just under my sternum and achey there is only give in it when im sat down and then i cant sit like that for long as it hurts my ribs and back

I had this whilst watching one born every minute the other night. Dylan and Jase kept poking me fascinated by how hard it was. I couldn't get comfy sitting so I stood up, then my ankles hurt so I went on my ball, that hurt so went on all fours, that hurt so laid on the sofa all over Jase. It was like the Harveys advert with the woman watching coronation street and her husband sits down. Anyone seen it? lol

I had this Wednesday and Thursday, I think it's the baby moving about.

Oh the joys....But I love it really

I felt like that for a couple of days. It was almost like LO had a growth spurt and was taking up all the room, but my bump didn't expand any. Seems to be a wee bit better today. Xxx

I have been getting a super had bump lately too so asked my doc about it at my appointment today. He said if it lasts 45 seconds and comes and goes its BH, but if it last longer it is because the baby is in an awkward position which puts pressure on your uterus and causes it to contract until the baby moves. It happened while I was there and he said that it was baby in an awkward position.

I have been getting a super had bump lately too so asked my doc about it at my appointment today. He said if it lasts 45 seconds and comes and goes its BH, but if it last longer it is because the baby is in an awkward position which puts pressure on your uterus and causes it to contract until the baby moves. It happened while I was there and he said that it was baby in an awkward position.

Lol, my baby's being told off by my uterus :D coooool

Haha pretty much! Doc said getting on your hands and knees or laying onyour side might help encourage baby to move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back