Sola 2 Vs VW Golf

Kitten1991

Reaction score
Hi All!

This is a long winded story so i'll cut it short... when i first had my little girl i had a Mamas and Papas Armadillo... there was a fault so they exchanged it for a Sola2.

When i go out with my mum the Sola is just a pain in the bum... it fills the boot of the Golf and you can fit maybe one large carrier bag of stuff at the foot of it. We always have the parcel shelf in and don't like to take it off.

They gave us a polo for a curtsey car and the pushchair just wouldn't fit in even stood up with the boot made to its deepest.

Does anyone have a recommendation for an affordable small and compact pushchair?

We have purchased a M&P Aria off eBay for a temporary solution but i don't like it all too much as i cannot have it parent faced or world faced.

Any help is really appreciated.

My little girl is just over 4 months old

I have an icandy peach in my golf.. I can fold the chassis and pop the seat unit next to it and pop my shopping on the top or in the gaps with my parcel shelf on. I also have a Maclaren techno XT stroller which fits in a dream and I can get my friends silver cross wayfarer in with it to.

i looked at the silver cross wayfarer before little lady was born, but being on my own just couldn't afford it :( i keep looking about. someone mentioned that quinny do a 4 wheel zapp but i cant find one anywhere :(

I bought an icandy peach to go in the boot of my clio - I'm happy with it x

Check out The Baby Jogger - City Mini buggy, I have the City Mini Lite and we all love it. It is in one piece, folds like a dream and is compact but still comfy for naps and far more robust than traditional fold away buggies x

Belfa, the baby jogger looks good but it's a 3 wheeler... i think they look like good buggies but after seeing a friends break and baby getting injured a few years back it put me off :( I've been looking at the Recaro easy life but it's only suitable from 6 mo and it looks like you have to buy all the accessories like a rain cover ect separate...

I loved how my armadillo was but it was faulty and did take up quite a bit of room... i've mentioned to my mum about the armadillo City but i don't know how much smaller it would be...

I wish someone had offered some good advice on compact pushchairs while i was pregnant. Compared to when my mom had her twins 15 years ago buggies / pushchairs have got so big!

I watched a review for the Mutsy Nexo and that looks good but again i don't know what it would be like in the boot... i mean i went to do my food shop at aldi and all the seats were full in the car so i was unable to put it on the back seat and only got one large bag in with the pushchair and a bag behind the carseat in the footwell.

It's probably me being super fussy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back