Softer Stools in late pregnancy-Please help!

afroyce

Reaction score
Hya ladies, i wonder if you can help?

I am 37 weeks pregnant and have started to get softer stools and become more regular. I was always a regular person anyway, but at the moment i seem to be visiting the loo as much as 3 times a day sometimes, this seems to be the case after meal times or eating.

I have read in some forums that this could be a sign of things progressing, some even saying this is a sign of being very close to going into labour.

Does anyone know wether this is the case?

Thanks

Sorry I'm not much help, but I've seen a few posts on here saying it can be your body clearing out ready for labour to commence. xx

Yeah I heard it could be your body clearing out in preparation for labour x

Eeek... I've been having this, hope it's not related to labour for me... Lol

I know diarrhea can be a sign labour is coming, but not sure about softer, more regular bowel movements.. I've been having that for at least a week now, with a couple of very soft ones :S (not quite diarrhea, but borderline.. and I'm not in labour yet :p

As with most things I guess we just have to try to prepare for anything, and keep on waiting...

Thank you for all your comments. Still no sign of baby so im guessing it wasnt a sign.

I'm getting this too, it's a lot softer then usual and going about 3-4 times a day. Will just be our bodies getting prepared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back