Soft open cervix... Possible tmi

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
I have felt weird for a few days, not I'll, not too tired just off and I've been cleaning like a mad woman so I wondered if maybe I was close to having baby so after I'd had a bath tonight I decided to check my cervix, it's VERY SOFT and I was able to put my finger in it without trying so does that mean I'm dilated? I'm having a sweep next Thursday I'll be 36+4 and I might be having one on Monday 36+1 when I had my daughter I was 1.5cm dilated when I had my first sweep at 40+2 and 2 cms when I had my second at 41 weeks and it must be low for me to be able to feel it, I saw my midwife last week and she said baby is head down and looks like she's ready to come any time now, what do you think, is labour near? I'm taking two raspberry leaf tea tablets a day and 2000mg of evening primrose oil and one evening primrose oil capsule as a pessary, first time using it as a pessary tonight (this pregnancy I used them as pessaries with my daughter last time too)

If you can feel your cervix then I'd have guessed that labour must be close....I couldn't feel mine at all-even after I'd had a show I still couldn't reach it xx

It really really wasn't easy haha but i definitely felt it I couldn't feel it last week when I tried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back