Soft cup or mooncup to catch the sperm

Charlotte9

Reaction score
Hello girls

I've been thinking about using a soft cup during fertile days.

I've been reading about them online. Some reviews suggest that they are easy to insert but difficult to take out.

Has anyone tried these? Not sure which one is better the one that looks like a funnel or the one that looks like a soft condom?

How long can I keep it inside ?

xxx

Last edited:
I looked on ebay at these, I'm interested to try them myself but probably be frightened I'd lose it up there lol. x

Mooncup has a tail.So you can't loose it in these.

I already ordered. I will use it during fertile days to keep them inside for the whole day.

I bought it from eBay as one seller had fast delivery.

So you will need to put a bit of balance active in the mooncup and then insert it.

Clover measured how alkaline the environment was in the cup sperm plis balanxe acrive. It was very alkaline! Which means sperm can easy live the for many hours.

X

Last edited:
A few girls here have used it. So I looked it up on Google and read about them.

Basically it's like a small funnel. You insert it inside you like a tampon and it keeps the sperm inside the whole day.

I think its a good idea after morning sex x

Last edited:
I really want to use these!! But...Ive never even used a tampon im so scared things will get lost in there. I keep seeing stories about this happening! (I know it would be silly to forget your wearing one but urghh makes me feel all nasty) But I think I might give this a try, we rarely have morning sex so I would use it more to sleep with (would this be ok??)...:blush:
Tbf I'd only herd of soft cups which has nothing to get it back out, urghhh no. I like the idea of the moon cup. Have you tried it yet, and is it difficult to use? Thanks xx :dust:

I tried them a few times. If I had to get up immediately after sex and go out, I'd put one in. Usually we would have sex at night, or when I could lay down for a while after though.
Apparently the sperm that are going to enter the cervix will do so within half an hour of being in there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back