Soda Water!!!

vixxie77

Reaction score
Well I read on here earlier about fizzy water helping with ms and suddenly remembered that when I was pregnant with DD, someone recommended SODA WATER!! Which did wonders and I drank gallons of the stuff lol!

Got my dad to get some when he popped round today. I was like an alcoholic in need of a drink when he got her lol, downed a glass and almost immediately felt so much better!

Have drunk 2 litres today and feel great! No sickness at all!! Woohoo!! Even had sex for the first time tonight, since we conceived!! :D

Highly recommended, really hope it works for any ladies suffering out there x x

Last edited:
I sent my OH out for fizzy water... and he came back with flat flavoured water lol argh!

So glad you're feeling better hun! Thanks for the tip... I haven't got any sickness yet but will defo try soda if I get it! Xx

Soda water ey?
I think I'll have to send OH out to get me some then.
I've been sipping on lucozade sport but I saw it again yesterday :(

Thanks for the tip :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ok I've encountered a problem.
My nearest tesco has no soda water OR cream soda *huff* and I couldn't drink sparkling water *yuk*

So, any other suggestions to tide me over until I get to a better tesco?
X

Ooh I wish I had heard of this earlier, my ms is miles better than it was, although I was still heaving this morning when I should have been on the way to work! As it goes, I just bought some soda water today and some lime cordial, so Im gonna go try it now!
Thanks for the tip!

Ok so turns out my local tesco does have cream soda and I'm starting to think cream soda is very different to soda water lol x

Dollface, Doh! Men eh lol x x

Jayjay, Erm.....don't think cream soda will do the same thing hun lol, very different! :D x x

Yeah I'm actually feeling quite sick now lol.

Is soda water the same thing as sparkling water?? I'm so confused lol x

I was wondering what the difference was too, as to me they taste the same?

Aw nuts. Sparkling water is yukky, I couldn't drink it.

I might try tonic water or bitter lemon - basically anything I'd normally put gin in lol.

I've noticed I've started loving citrusy things, even bought lemon sorbet and lemon and lime shower gel - so maybe the bitter lemon might help?

Hubby went out and stocked up on cream soda and I'm sick at the thought of it lol. Might give it to the building concierge.

X

Have you tried it with lime cordial hun? Makes it much more palletable!

Jayjay you poor thing :( yeah they may work too x x

Good idea Spammy! I'll try that! Thank u! X

Been drinking fizzy water like a fish these past few days, feel so much better :)

I bought tonic water and have been sipping that, apparently the quinine in it should help settle my stomach.
Do u think it'll work? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back