So worried I'm pregnant,can someone help me?

Worried16

Reaction score
Hi,I'm 15 and having frequent sex with my boyfriend,and most of the time around 4/5 times each weekend,we are protected as I'm taking the 21 day pill, accurately and safely,in this case,he doesn't pull out,but this month i was due my period 4 days ago and still haven't got it,I have had no sings of period cramps yet, it could just be late but I'm worried as I had sex yesterday,not especially rough but maybe a little,and I a couple hours later experienced light pinky watery spotting,only a very small amount,but I woke up today and there are no sings of a period,I do not want to get a pregnancy test or anything because I hate the idea,Me and my boyfriend would like to keep this between us and not tell parents because I'm too worried,are there any suggestions on what is happening,am I pregnant?? :roll:

If your taking the pill properly your chances are very low, however there's always still a chance that's why its recommend that you still use protection i.e condoms.. certain things can effect the pills effectiveness too such as being ill or taking other medications?

You need to rule pregnancy out, the only way your know is to take a test xxxx

Last edited:
How was you due 4 days ago as in you stopped taking the pill around the same time too or has it already been 4 days since it was due and are you nearly due to start taking the pill again?

take a test you can buy them even in asda or something you dont have to go to a chemist they are easy and quick to use i dont think you are however i would get a test to check x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back