So...? What are we january mums having?

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
So what are we all having?

Now that we have mostly had our scans and lots of us have found out, what is the verdict? Blue or pink?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Also did you have any maternal instincts that turned out to be true?

And finally, have you thought of a name yet?

We are having a boy and I did think it would be. We are currently on the name of Sam, but that might change.

How about you?

Im having a boy,
I had a feeling i was but didnt want to get my hopes up.

We have named him Coby Hendrix

We're having a girl, I had a strong feeling it was a girl from the beginning but didn't really believe it.

We have been through quite a few names but the one that's winning at the minute is Katie, although that may change :D

Forgot to say that I love Sam and that was going to be a top name of ours if we had been having a boy. And Coby is lovely too :D

I was going to post a similar post/poll today how weird!! I am having a girl but am a bit stuck for a name at the moment. We are going to wait for the birth to decide. It's weird because I was convinced I was having a boy and had even bought blue clothes (only a couple of bits) and had decided on the nursery theme etc. When I found out it was a girl I was actually relieved as I secretly wanted a girl, he he :wink:

hello
were having a beautiful baby girl!!!! :D Everyone insisted it was gonna be a boy but deep down i thought they were wrong and fought with them but i was right!!!!!!!
Katrina

:wink: I'm having a boy.

I wanted a girl but knew id prolly have a boy just a gut feeling.

we are naming him Aidan Michael.

hi guys :)

we have been given a 70% chance of another boy. so still not quite sure, not rushing out 2 buy blue things as i seem 2 be carrying differently 2 the 1st time. but im really stuck 4 boys names. any ideas? :?

take care
claire
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27