So very nauseous and fatigued..

MysticKitten

Reaction score
6+3 today and right before 6 weeks I started to feel queasy. Now it’s full blown nausea and heartburn all day long. I’m miserable. I don’t know how I got through this with my first two. I know I can’t work in this condition. I can barely function at home let alone in a fast paced environment. I’ve tried ginger ale, peppermints, crackers, eating frequently, lemon water, and nothing really makes me feel “well”. Any other suggestions? I can’t take zofran because I’m on an SSRI. I’m honestly considering cbd with thc as a tincture or vape…though I know it’s highly controversial. I don’t know how else to cope. Help ):

Don’t have any suggestions, besides mint gum. That seemed to help, but only for a couple minutes. My nausea was so bad with my first that I almost lost my job, I couldn’t function. I was depressed because I always felt so bad. I just wanted to let you know you’re not alone, and hopefully by the 10 week mark you’ll start to feel better. That’s what happened for me. Second trimester was so much better.

So sorry you’re going through this!!!!

Don’t have any suggestions, besides mint gum. That seemed to help, but only for a couple minutes. My nausea was so bad with my first that I almost lost my job, I couldn’t function. I was depressed because I always felt so bad. I just wanted to let you know you’re not alone, and hopefully by the 10 week mark you’ll start to feel better. That’s what happened for me. Second trimester was so much better.

So sorry you’re going through this!!!!
Thank you a ton, that’s my hope.

Sickness bands (pressure bands for your wrists) are the only thing that helped me the first time around and were an absolute godsend. I've bought some already in anticipation for this pregnancy. Maybe a lovely herbal tea as well with ginger in? xx

Sickness bands (pressure bands for your wrists) are the only thing that helped me the first time around and were an absolute godsend. I've bought some already in anticipation for this pregnancy. Maybe a lovely herbal tea as well with ginger in? xx
Aw thanks for the reply! Thankfully my sickness went away right around 11-12 weeks. I’m 15 now and feeling pretty good <3

I’m around 9.5 weeks, and I’ve been feeling such a feverish feeling all over my body, particularly every time I eat and all day long. It sometimes feels centered in my mid-section and like my immune system is kicking in, somehow. Has anyone else noticed this kind of symptom? It’s different from my nausea due to “morning sickness.” It’s also not fatigue, because I feel quite energized but also like I need to stay snuggled under my covers most of the day (I’m blessed to work from home).

I’m not sure if it’s a familiar feeling you’re describing. At times I definitely felt like I had an “illness”. I felt downright crappy for about a month or so. Keep an eye on yourself, definitely stay hydrated.. take your temp, test for COVID. If it’s negative I’d say it’s just mama sickness. These babes can suck the life out of you <3

I’m not sure if it’s a familiar feeling you’re describing. At times I definitely felt like I had an “illness”. I felt downright crappy for about a month or so. Keep an eye on yourself, definitely stay hydrated.. take your temp, test for COVID. If it’s negative I’d say it’s just mama sickness. These babes can suck the life out of you <3

Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back