So very confused???

mummybobbin

Reaction score
So now I'm just super confused! After my 'too impatient' post last week I started to think AF was coming today after cramps etc so went to check and sure enough pale pink watery on toilet paper only. Put a pad on thinking I must be coming on. Went again few hours later and pad is still clean and the pinky tint had reduced to barely there on wiping....now there is nothing at all? Bearing in mind this is 10 days post UPS (getting the hang of the lingo) i started thinking it could be implantation bleeding? As this is soooo not normal for me, I usually have cramps then go full on AF -not spotting/ discharge.
So i bought a clear blue digital test but its come up BFN. ???? Should I wait until Sunday which will be 14 days post UPS to test again? I thought these tests showed up early these days? Any help greatly appreciated x

If what you're experiencing is implantation bleeding then it'll be too soon for a test to show positive yet.

I would test again on Sunday as you suggest, and hopefully you'll get a clear result then.

Also, the clear blue digital tests are among one of the least sensitive ones. Your best bet is to go with a first response early result or frer as they are normal referred to.

Good luck!!

XX

Thankyou Emily0505. Fingers crossed for Sunday unless the spotting earlier was just the start of AF. Waiting game. X

Clear blue was the last test that I got my positive on so I agree definitely try a first response! Good luck!!

I agree with everyone. Good luck! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back