So uncomfortable today

Cjj

Reaction score
Woke up feeling massive and in pain. Lower stomach feels rock hard and tight, have sharp pains all over and baby is just on the constant go and some kicks are really strong!
I don't remember feeling like this with first and I'm only 24 weeks!

Anyone else?

My stomach is uncomfortable at times, but not too bad. Most of my discomfort is bloating and constipation. Nothing seems to help with that- small meals is the best, but at the holidays, that's been difficult. I do get the sense that things are stretching again. I'm not that big, smallest out the lot of us pregnant at work.

My little boy seems to be working towards becoming a full fledge ninja, but the kicks aren't uncomfortable. I love them in the morning. I get up early, have a small snack and then lie back down and then he goes at it. It's a little bonding moment every morning. The turning feels weird as he's taken to doing this whilst I'm on my feet cooking. Occasionally I get some uncomfortable downward kicks on my cervix and bowels, but they aren't all too often. I'm only 21+3, so I'm sure these kicks will eventually become more uncomfortable.

The tightening sound likes braxton hicks. They get earlier with every subsequent pregnancy. They can make any kicking extra uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back