So tired.......

leean10

Reaction score
But that is about the only symptom I have besides peeing all the time.

I have been using cyclogest from 2DPO so maybe that is the reason for my lack of symptoms. Anyone else got very little in the way of pg symptoms? x

I haven't got much other than tired and peeing a lot either. I've been feeling a little nauseous in the evenings, and had one lot where I thought I may spew. But otherwise nothing. I was really sick when pregnant with my 2 children, so I'm counting myself lucky it hasn't started yet :)

I have sore boobs (and for some reason... maybe lack of bra? theyre better in the morning so a panic when i wake up every day that they dont hurt, but by lunchtime BANG there they are!) I am a little more tired than normal, i pee more and i think ive got a slightly heightened sense of smell. i was queasy all day Thursday but wasn't yesterday or today.

so not many symptoms.

I am getting achey boobs but not super sore like they normally are!! I am feeling a bit queasy atm, and so tired.

It doesn't help getting up in the night for a pee too :) x

It's early for symptoms. So happy to see you in the first trimester lovely!! :) You'll be puking in no time! xxxx

firstly hello to everyone in tri1! I haven't had any symptoms till today,i have had a bad head all day and threw my guts up out of the blue this morning.isnt it a little early for that? Will be difficult keeping this a secret if it continues.with my daughter they had to give me something for the sickness as everytime i stood up I vomited! X

firstly hello to everyone in tri1! I haven't had any symptoms till today,i have had a bad head all day and threw my guts up out of the blue this morning.isnt it a little early for that? Will be difficult keeping this a secret if it continues.with my daughter they had to give me something for the sickness as everytime i stood up I vomited! X

Firstly congrats! I commented on your thread a few days ago about the faint lines, and saw earlier that you got a digi test to confirm. Yay!

With my last pregnancy, we weren't trying at all. Then one morning after breakfast, I just stood suddenly and had to run for the toilet. Didn't feel ill though. Got the positive test the following day! Maybe that was your body telling you that you are pregnant.

Hey Lee-Ann, I hardly any symptoms in Tri 1 apart from extreme tiredness. There was a brief point when I started to get nauseus in the evenings but that was it. I've had nothing this time to differentiate it from my 2 MCs but this was one just seems to be working so I'm hoping it's the same for you :) x

Thanks ladies!! My boobs have started hurting me, especially when I was in the shower!! I'm getting stomach ache but not really cramping, sharp pains on my right side and horrible heartburn too x

I've got no symptoms apart from tiredness, sometimes I get a bit worried from the lack of symptoms but it's still early days yet and who knows we might be one of those lucky ladies who get through tri 1 with little or no symptoms xxx

Only symptom I've had is tiredness and nausea. I didn't get these until about 7-8 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back