so tired n fed up moany moment

confuzed 88

Reaction score
I feel so zobked these days I don't know what's going on, everythings a blur :'(
Lo used to sleep wonderfully till a cpl months ago, now he wakes up what feels like every few mins, I've resorted to giving him a dummy to calm him down otherwise he screams the place down. All day long I'm tryonf to get him to have a nap, cook food, clean up, I clean my room everyday as it gets so messy. I'm so tired and fed up sometimes I just want to lock myself in a room n jave a good ol sleep. Ahh what a luxury sleep is eh? I feel like a bad mum if I don't cuddle or play with him much, hut I'm so tired al the time, just so run down :'(
I don't get anytime to myself.

oh hon, hugs...
the sleep will get easier and you will have more time to yourself. my lo is now nearly 18 months and didn't sleep though til 10 months, now does, 7-7.30 and a sometimes 3 hours nap in the day :)
keep going, you're doing fab. is there anyone that could have lo over night so you can have some time to yourself, a bit of pampering and a full night s sleep? or it migh tnot be possible if you are bf and not expressing? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back