So tired ... Is anyone else suffering ?

OskarsMummy

Reaction score
Since I hit around 30 weeks I have been so tired, to the point if I sit down I fall asleep !

It's really awful, I have been too tired to cook and have been eating out of packets and tins for a couple of weeks now ... Can't be good or myself or baby !

Any of you lovely ladies have some advice ?

I didnt realise how tired I was until I was off work and keep having naps lol!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I've really started to feel the strain over the last few weeks, I think I'm refusing to give up as I'm still working but after next week I'm done and I know that's when I'll really start to slow down, I don't think the heat is helping, it's finished me off! X

Glad I'm not the only one lol .. As soon as I sit down I find myself falling asleep. I've been putting my son to bed at half 7 then going myself, yet I still struggle to get up at 7 !

Does anyone know what foods give high energy ?

Eat lots of iron rich stuff. Even if ur not anaemic, your iron levels have likely dropped for you.

Avoid quick burst energy food like refined sugars (ie sweets, chocolate, coffee!) As you will feel worse in the long run.

I found I was exhausted at work but since leaving I've been much better as there isn't so much pressure on having to sleep!

Also, forcing yourself to do exercise helps. Go for a gentle walk or swim, it really does help you sleep better and then you feel more rested with more energy!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back