So tired but can't get a good nights sleep...

KeelyT90

Reaction score
I go to bed exhausted at 8:45-9PM and then I end up tossing and turning uncomfortable all night long. Little boy woke up twice which doesn't help but I've literally now been wide awake since 3:30am. Work is going to kill me today.

Anyone else struggling to sleep? X

Yep!! Takes me ages to get comfy, keep needing the loo (I'm thirsty all the time so drinking loads, which is having a knock on effect), waking early then not being able to drop off. However pit me on the sofa at 7pm and I could sleep sitting up!! Been stopping myself from cat napping in the evening but still struggling to sleep properly. I used to be able to lie in at a weekend as well - not a chance now. Maybe out body is training is for things to come?!?! Haha xx

Same I'm needing match sticks by 7:30..... I actually wish I could nap in the day so I at least get some sleep but that's not going to happen with work and a toddler.
Last time it was only Tri 3 I wasn't sleeping as baby was always active at night xx

Welcome to the world of pregnancy insomnia, natures cruel way of preparing us for the sleepless nights. Be prepared to not sleep properly again for about 18 years (at least). You do get used to it though, I haven't had a decent nights sleep since 1998 and with another due any day the cycles started all over again lol x

Yes totally with you on this. Recently I've been in bed by 8 ish. Slept well for an hour or two then I see every hour!!!! We are just taking my daughter out if night time nappies too and she keep waking needing a wee, which is great but once I'm awake I can't get back to sleep.
Like someone else said once you have kids a full nights sleep is only what you dream of xx

Haha. My little boy is 2 and still doesn't sleep through. He can have me up 9 times or more in a night. Worse than a newborn :nap:
xx

Yes totally with you on this. Recently I've been in bed by 8 ish. Slept well for an hour or two then I see every hour!!!! We are just taking my daughter out if night time nappies too and she keep waking needing a wee, which is great but once I'm awake I can't get back to sleep.
Like someone else said once you have kids a full nights sleep is only what you dream of xx
And now I am sat at my desk yawning my head off. Deary me. x

I have this too Keely & I am only 4 weeks, looks like it's going to around for a while! Haha xXx

I've slept better this weekend but it's because I've been so busy with little boys 2nd birthday. I've been struggling to keep my eyes open by 6:30 x

I'm 5 weeks and really struggling getting enough sleep with a combination of boob pain, restless leg syndrome and excitement!

I'm the same! Was fast asleep early last night and been wide awake since 03:30, I'm a nurse and have a 13 hour shift today which is going to be fun haha! Xx

Glad it's not just me. Permanently tired but cannot sleep properly, I've been up since half 4 today. I'm lucky I work from home, so can nap as and when I want.

I have some nights where I sleep really well and others where I keep waking up in the night. I think when I've done quite a big of exercise in the day that helps me sleep so maybe you could try that.

I have some nights where I sleep really well and others where I keep waking up in the night. I think when I've done quite a big of exercise in the day that helps me sleep so maybe you could try that.
Yes!!! I've slept great all weekend for a change but that all changed last night, I was getting so cross because I couldn't drift off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back