So the waiting game begins

sexylips

Reaction score
I had a pregnancy blood test today due to suffering symptoms since june-july I.e extremely sensitive nipples cramps back ache increased headache dizziness itchy stomache (unsure if its related) but yet I have still had periods ( doc said its not impossible to bleed and still be pregnant) so now waiting on blood test results

Lots of sticky baby dust to you!! And me!! I'm currently in my tww. We've been trying for 12 years. Our miracle baby will be 13 on New Years eve. We've in all these years only done one cycle of fertility . .. clomid.... about 3 cycles ago. Just kind of gave up I guess. I don't temp or opk. Too stressful!! I'm new here and live in the US. I've had 4 mc, 2 Chem pregs, and 1 successful pregnancy. I've had tons of symptoms and I'm not a symptom spotter, as I gave that up long ago after so many disappointments. But I'm currently experiencing
Headaches
Nausea (sometimes w/vomitting)
Light/dull cramps
Mood swings (up,down,all around, lol)
Food cravings/a versions
Backaches
Sore (.)(.)... mainly stabbing pains on the sides
Prominent veins
Leg/hip/arm/hand/elbow cramps
General "off/blah feeling
Tiredness
Creamy/lotion cm
Pregnancy brain
Have already taken 3 bfn hpt's (I know it's waay too early)
My last cycle was somewhere mid Sept (can't recall exact date:x my cycle is regular but the last one was kind of funny. Next one shoukd arrive by Oct 12-18. Killing me to wait not POAS!! don't want to get my hopes up but after waiting so long I'm praying this is it!! I hope we both get our :bfp::bfp: and can be bump buddies!! Best of luck tons of STICKY ICKY BABY DUST!!

Last edited:
Defiantly baby dust I would go to ur doc and ask for a blood test I've also had mood swings can't concentrate tiredness itching all over but not sure if that's related I've done 4 hpt since July but all have been negative I've also got a dark line down my abdomen which I've never had before really hope we both get our long deserved BFP I've waited nearly 5 years recently been diagnosed with PCOS x

With my first son I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 30weeks I still had what I thought were periods so it's possible xx

Wow that's a long time how did you come about finding out my mum was 16 weeks pregnant with my eldest sister before it was confirmed I'm just hoping I find out what's causing all these symptoms x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back