so stuck...want something out of the ordinary

Jamie.d

Reaction score
here are all the names I have so far :D
if you have any suggestions they would be muchly appreciated

Adrienne
Aurora/Aura
Kali
Ophelia (in love with this! OH hates is! :cry:)
Raven
Willow
Briar<3
Hunter
Phoenix
Rayne
River
Foxx

aurora is quite popular now. I actually really like raven. I like Briar but I can't help but say Briar Rose for some reason I find it hard to say on its own

we both love raven but my mum and oh's mum hate it hahaha I do love Briar I think it's my favorite next to Ophelia
Briar rose actually is quite sweet :) We have Abel for a boy but no one likes that either lol

For a girl or boy or both?

Girls how about Ruhi (Rue-ee)? Tara?

I quite like River. Love Abel.

Willow is also quite popular now.
I like the name wren

I love Briar for a girl
oooh! Ruhi is super cute! And Wren! I LOOOVE that!

Abel. Like that.

I wanted bodhi for my son but I wasn&#8217;t brave enough...

Blair is SO cute!! NOW I have too many to choose from hahahah!! Luckily OH hates mos of the ones I like LOL!

Blair is SO cute!! NOW I have too many to choose from hahahah!! Luckily OH hates mos of the ones I like LOL!

Omg this is so us. I've let him pick now x

I had picked Talliah for a girl hubby hated it so think he&#8217;s glad we&#8217;re team blue.

For a girl I like
Darcy ( thats our number 1 )
Evelyn ( will be the middle name )
Spencer
Stevie
Blair

Boys
Phoenix ( thats our number one )
Finn
Thats it for boys haha

we both love raven but my mum and oh's mum hate it hahaha I do love Briar I think it's my favorite next to Ophelia
Briar rose actually is quite sweet :) We have Abel for a boy but no one likes that either lol

Both sets of parents hated our boys name choice (we didn't know what we were having) first time round however he is now 2 and despite my mum saying she was going to shorten it she hasn't and they couldn't imagine him being called anything else. I do have to correct people on pronunciation which is a shame but I love his name and get quite a few comments on it. His name is Lucian (said Loo-shun) and if he wants to shorten it to Luc when he is older I am good with that.

We decided on Freya for a girl last time which we still like but I also likes Savannah and Adriana, haven't been able to convince my OH on them.

We like Gabriel, Orion and Able for a boy at the minute but sure we will change our minds more than once before then.

Orion is lush!
Lulla, I still love love phoenix! I don't know how i'm gunna choose!

I kind of like Eden for a girl now...

I really wanted Eden but OH said no because his name is Adam.

Orion is lush!

I have a friend whose little boy is called phoenix and they call him nix for short which is really lovely.

Just remember to go with yours and hubbys favourite and don't worry about anyone else. they will soon get used to calling baby by its name or come up with their own nickname anyway.

Orion is lush!

I have a friend whose little boy is called phoenix and they call him nix for short which is really lovely.

Just remember to go with yours and hubbys favourite and don't worry about anyone else. they will soon get used to calling baby by its name or come up with their own nickname anyway.

Thats what Ive said, Im not overly keen on phoenix but my husband has always loved it, So I agreed as long as I can Call Him Nix.
We've just has a re arrange or the names ahah
We've decided on
Girl: Rae Emmerson
Boy: Phoenix Emmerson
Emmerson was my nans maiden name, And ive always wanted to incorporate nan in there some how

Rae is a very pretty name!

I think we've finally decided (this could change! LOL)

We've got Pixie for a girl and Abel for a boy :) families all hate it, we both love it! super happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back