so stuck for names!

Baby8

Reaction score
So found out last week were having a boy an. I only had girls names in mind.. Boys names are so hard! Ans I want a unique name! I like chace but I want other names any one got any ideas?! Xx

Tri hopping, my friends son is called Acer, always thought that was cute and unusual. Will suit him at all ages too! X

A few options of rarer names I like....(wont be everyone's cup of tea)...

Seth
Jed
Alfie (thou becoming more popular)
Cohen
Corey

Xx

Kade
Casey
miles
Ollie
Phoenix

that's just a few of my list :) xx

Me and OH found boys names a lot easier than girls and we found out a few weeks ago were having a girl so it's back to the drawing board for us! We wanted Ari for a boy, but also liked Jenson and Finn. Xx

I'm the same as you.

I had all girls names then found out we were having a boy..

... Poor boy is totally nameless at the moment :(

I'm the same, cannot think of a boys name at all :( xxx

Tri hopping, my friends son is called Acer, always thought that was cute and unusual. Will suit him at all ages too! X

Tri hop!

Acer is a famous international laptop manufacturer sold all over the world and all PC world etc- :) not an unfamiliar name to many - though I guess unusual to call your child that :)

Boys names are so much harder to pick than girls

My friends son is called Romey - I think that's a nice name- unusual but not completely wacky :)

I think when she said he was called Acer the first thing I said was, like the laptop? Lol she gets that occasionally and at first I thought it was a slightly odd name due to the laptop thing, but now I'm used to it I couldn't imagine him being called anything else!

It isn't an unusual name but I LOVE the name Ewan for a boy!xxx

Last edited:
I have a son called Devon and this little fella will be Roman

Some other names on my short list might help you are -

Emmett
Stefan
Oren
Garrett
Emerson
Dale. ( babies middle name at mo! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online