so sad

Its ridiculous what some parents are like. do you think the police would give me any kind of update if I phoned?

Oh my!!! Poor little girl :( xx

Tapatalking. X

Have found out an update. this poor bugger had been out on the streets for at least an hour without any shoes on, filthy dirty, infection in 1 ear and a red raw bum. the parents ended up argueing when the police went there as to whose fault it was, no concern for the girl just who was to blame. the little un is now in foster care.

Oh my goodness...poor, poor little cherub :-(

So sad...xx

im just utterly shocked. just hope where she is now will treat her better

Oh my, probably for the best for the LOL x

Tapatalking!

Have found out an update. this poor bugger had been out on the streets for at least an hour without any shoes on, filthy dirty, infection in 1 ear and a red raw bum. the parents ended up argueing when the police went there as to whose fault it was, no concern for the girl just who was to blame. the little un is now in foster care.

This is awful! Probably a good thing the police found her! How can anyone let their child get into a state like that? Hopefully she will get the upbringing she deserves now. Makes my blood boil when I hear of child neglect. I know no one is perfect but this is just disgusting!

tapatalking x

Omg!! Some people don't deserve children! I hope they learn over this and hopefully change their ways!
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Just awful. Some people just don't deserve the ability to reproduce.

That poor wee toot! Breaks my heart to know there are little ones out there who's parents don't do their upmost to love & protect them. Hopefully they will be placed in a loving safe foster home and will be properly looked after! Xxx

and this is why my mum always has a job as a foster parent, its so sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back