so sad

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
Not long had police knock on our door. A 15/16 month old girl has been found in our area and the police are trying to locate her parents. Cant believe shes been out on her own. Not sure if shes escaped from her parents or shes been abandoned.
Its crazy, destiny is 15 months old and cant even walk yet. Yes I know some can but its just horrible thinking she was out there on her own and in this heat

:( You'd think it would be the parents trying to locate her :( Well its a good think she was found and is being looked after

thats what we thought, we dont let dusty out of our sight. im so worried eventhough I dont know her or the family (as far as I know) but I cant help it

Oh my goodness! Poor little girl. I remember when my LO was that age. She'd just started walking at 14 months old but was still wobbly. There may be a good explanation as to why but I just can't imagine how.

Thankfully she's with the police because you just never know who's out there. x

That's terrible, let us know if you hear anything

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

How on earth can this happen to a 15/16 month old....??? Im shocked!!

Please update when you hear something xx

Oh my god, glad shes in safe hands! Be looking out for the update xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Omg !!! How did that happen :/ glad she been found safe !!!

Think I heard it on the radio news, absolutely shocking, my god daughter is the same age, and at least she is safe with the police xx

Aww poor little girl.
I hope something awful hasn't happened to the person who was looking after her!
Glad the police have found year though before something happens to her x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk

How the hell hasnt someone - a parent / nursery worker / guardian come forward?!?!?

Hope she's not been on her own long, and that there is an "explanation"

It could be that the parent/whoever is in some sort of trouble? Epileptic fit, diabetic coma, knocked out from a fall, so on and so forth, and the little girl has just wandered out, maybe??

Lets hope so or they're in for a whole world of hurt.

Updates if possible, and hope for the little girl xx

Not heared anything else tonight. Debating on weather to call our police station in the morning to see if I can get an update.

I think that would be lovely. Would also be nice to hear a happy ending... I am hoping as people said above maybe something happened to the parent of carer and the little one wondered off.

Hopefully everyone's Okay and their reunited!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Seriously ? Wow hope the little girl is okay.

There's these extra observant parents in my area that let theyr toddler wander out into the landing and actually came into my house one time, I was home alone and seen the handle go, I stood thinking OH was home early and in runs a toddler - CATS!!!!! He's shouting! My cats scarpered haha! I directed him back out (his dad was in the back garden on his phone).

He then came in again when I was out and OH was in. I went and seen the mum and she's like "oh sorry I know he's doing it to a few doors!" And brushed it off, I says his dad was outside on the phone and she's like "oh he's always on that thing".

Thing is, if I'd had a dog that ran to the door, I would have been the baddy no doubt! I says to the mum, you don't know who's behind a door, can't be letting a baby wander about and walk into strangers house.

The door is always locked now! LOL xxxxx

Last edited:
i have a friend who almost ran over a 16month old in her street before as she was pulling out her drive way. it had wandered over from the next street. she chapped all the doors till eventually she found the right one. the mum burst out crying. the child had escaped from the garden and she hadnt even noticed. and that was 15 minutes of knocking the doors, god knows how long the child was actually out the garden. for a start id never leave dexter unnattended in a garden, but if i had to for whatever reason i deffo wouldnt leave him more than 2 minutes!!! some people astound me!

hope the little girl is ok xx

My goodness that's terrible! I hope they have found her home! Poor little poppet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back